Noob mask

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I love that little note is written on this page:
    http://www.heromachine.com/2011/12/24/hm3-noob-mask/

Indeed, this mask is taken from the video game Mortal © Kombat9 and, as a fan, I like to know if it'll be possible to specify that it is the mask of Noob Saibot Mortal Kombat9.
    Thank you and goodbye.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I have passed this question up the chain to Jeff, however until he can chime in on the matter I will say that due to copyright issues that such a notation would only lead to legal issues. I do not play Mortal Combat so I do not know how closely this mask resembles the one from the game but I am reasonably sure that Jeff either alter the appearance enough, or judge it to be of an Generic enough appearance to include in Heromachine without violating any existing copyrights as I have seen very similar looking masks appearing in many different anime series. 

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

SaibotErmacBarakaSub-zero said:

I love that little note is written on this page:
    /2011/12/24/hm3-noob-mask/

Indeed, this mask is taken from the video game Mortal © Kombat9 and, as a fan, I like to know if it'll be possible to specify that it is the mask of Noob Saibot Mortal Kombat9.
    Thank you and goodbye.

I haven't ever played the game, so I don't know if it's from something else or not. I thought 'noob' referred to a computer newbie.

You can call it whatever you want. If it makes you think of Mortal Kombat, knock yourself out but that's not what I intended when I drew it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.