NIGHTHAWK'S NEST OF HEROES AND VILLAINS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NIGHTHAWK'S NEST OF HEROES AND VILLAINS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Nighthawk
    Participant

Here is an updated version of my Character Lionheart as i wasnt quite happy with how the original turned out. Let me know your thoughts on this new design..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nighthawk
    Participant

DOBERMAN (Pose courtesy of Ams)

Attachments:

Nighthawk
    Participant

Here is an update to my signature character Talon. I have gone for a more simplistic design for his costume as i like the thought of this maybe being his first suit when he first takes the mantle of Talon.

Attachments:

Nighthawk
    Participant

GHOST (Villain)

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

I really like Ghost and Doberman. Their poses are great and reveal a lot about their character and their designs are great.

Nighthawk
    Participant

Cheers dude! The pose for Doberman isn’t mine unfortunately. I got it from Ams. The pose for ghost though I can share in the custom poses thread if you would like? I created Doberman today and was just a random idea that popped into my head so just had to get it down. Really pleased how it turned out. Think it’s one of my favourite creations I have done lately. I now want to try and create a decent female character but always struggle with ideas.

Nighthawk
    Participant

SANDSTORM

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

So I know you asked me for some constructive criticism but honestly I don’t have much to say. You’ve been doing really great work with these characters. The only thing I can see that I would do differently would be the shading. It looks a little heavy on some of your characters. But I tend to go quite light on shading these days so that may just be my personal preference.

If you’re looking for some tips on shading, I’ve been giving some advice on the subject in my thread to someone else recently if you want to give it a look. Or I’m sure there are a number of different people around here you could ask as everyone tends to do shading differently.

But other than that, you’re honestly doing great.

Vengeance
    Participant

SandStorm very nice only thing I do not like is the insignia outstanding job on the power effect

Nighthawk
    Participant

Cheers Guys for the Feedback. I will take all this on board. Thanks for the kind words too. Im racking my brains currently to come up with someone new. I will have a new character posted very soon. NH

Nighthawk
    Participant

Ares, The God of War

Attachments:

Nighthawk
    Participant

JUSTICE AND K-9

Attachments:

Nighthawk
    Participant

The Bug

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

*Screams in bug speak*

I’ve made a few (dozen) bug themed characters so I know a good one when I see one and that is definitely a good one. Well done, sir.

Also, he has the same colour scheme as my favourite character, Dragonfly, so bonus points. 🙂

JR19759
    Keymaster

Bug is pretty damn cool if you ask me. Love the pose.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.