NewUser( Just sharing)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NewUser( Just sharing)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

funqm
    Participant

Hi guys. I just registered yesterday. I already thought about this and decided to share this as a way for improvement. Currently using HM2 and making this artwork just to try the machine. (Sorry about the artwork name +__+ no ideas)

#Please teach me about “Pose” and “Background” editing. I really want to learn how to edit this things#

1. How to make more pose gesture?

2.How to make a background like other artwork in gallery? (so unique!)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums.

If you want to make art with poses and backgrounds like others in the forums, I’d suggest looking at HM3. It is a lot more flexible than HM2.5 and there are lot more items and customisability.

Anyway, please make sure you read the forum rules if you haven’t already and have fun posting.

funqm
    Participant

Thanks for reply. Now, trying all HM3 function. Its really hard to master it in short time. hahaha

Good artwork need some time anyway. Thanks again. +__+v

Herr D
    Participant

Also, there are how-to sections and custom items, including backgrounds, for your use.

Nug
    Participant

Thanks for reply. Now, trying all HM3 function. Its really hard to master it in short time. hahaha Good artwork need some time anyway. Thanks again. +__+v

Good luck trying to master it quickly. I’ve been using it for almost 2 years now and I still learn something new everytime I play with it. Welcome to the forums! Cant wait to see what you do with it. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.