New Topic Icon and Pop-up Not Updating

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Blog, Forum, or Other Web-Site Issues New Topic Icon and Pop-up Not Updating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

My home laptop does not update the pop-up window. For example, the new topic icon says “3 topics with unread posts.” I click the icon and the pop-window displays the three topics. I visit one of the links. The new topic icon updates to “2 topics.” Yet, when I click the icon, the same three topics appear in the pop-up window.

My work laptop does update the pop-up. Both are Lenovos running Windows XP with Google Chrome version 26.0.1410.43 m. In fact, my work laptop is a T42 and my home laptop is an L412.

Anyone else experience this? Do you know what script or plug-in controls this? Or cookie setting or whatever? It is most likely a setting on the laptop that I need to tweak. Vielen dank!

New Topic Icon
    forum-newtopics.png

Pop-up Window
    forum-popup.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yep i get this :(

Myro
    Participant

Same thing’s happening to me, Punk.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Here’s the work-around. Depending on your browser, click the links in the Forum as “Open in New Tab.” After reading the new post, close the New Tab then click the “Forums” link to refresh the list. So far, so good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.