My Fantasy/Sci-Fi Bodies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

agatharights
    Participant

Making DnD and Sci-Fi characters has led to me making some rough bases that I can work off of, for when the stock bodies don’t quite do the job, and I figure if anybody else is interested I’d put them up here to be used.

First off, I had to make some big, beefy orcs and I wanted the females to be rather masculine, so here’s some big muscle-bodies.
    musclebodyfemale.png
    Download musclebodyfemale.txt
    Musclebodymale.png
    Download musclebodymale.txt

Then there were some dwarves, which my only regret was that I couldn’t get the female’s neck thicker, but it was all covered by by beard in the final product anyways.
    Dwarfbodyfemale.png
    Download dwarfbodyfemale.txt
    Dwarfbodymale.png
    Download dwarfbodymale.txt

And in the Sci-Fi Category, I was experimenting with doubling up on body parts! The female one worked better than the male one, but with some clever masking I did get the male one to work, although he’s a pain in the butt to recolor.
    fourarmedfemale.png
    Download fourarmfemale.txt
    fourarmedmale.png
    Download fourarmmale.txt

And then this is a fairly easy one to do on your own, but I thought it might be nice if somebody wanted to just throw it into the text loader instead of resizing everything themselves- a transparent body with a skeleton inside.
    transparentskeleton.png
    And a version that’s colored and has a background, just so it’s easier to see how the bones show up and the background shows through.
    transparentskeletonexample.png
    Download transparentskeleton.txt

Some people might notice that the legs on the Four-Armed alien woman are custom, so here’s the code for those in case you want to do any knees-in poses.
    kneesin.png
    Download kneestogether.txt

So that’s what I have so far, but I’m really enjoying making unusual body bases so far! If you do use any of this, or work off it, let me know because I’d like to see what you make of my experiments!

Hopefully there’ll be more soon

Saje3d

Thank you thank you thank you. I fought for several hours to get the four armed female body and failed, failed, failed. I got close one time but couldn’t clinch it. This is perfect for my character Kali.

agatharights
    Participant

I’m happy to have helped! I really like the effect that doubling up on the pectorals makes,
    as far as quad-armed characters go. Of course, now pretty much all the custom body bases I made are now rendered void by the new female-alternate bodies. Hee!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.