Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 198 total)
  • Author

Moognation
    Participant

Thank you! After doing this one, I really want a bent female leg. The male version is just too beefy, but it worked fairly well…

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Okay, wow. Surprised Can…can I borrow that? Embarassed

Moognation
    Participant

Kaylin, I’d be happy to share it! I’ve never posted a text string for a character, so I’ll have to check out the tutorial for that. I’ll break the figure back down to the basics, highlight all the hidden and masked stuff, and post it in the custom poses section.

Might take me till tomorrow, but I’ll get it in there…

Moognation
    Participant

Anybody else not able to upload attachments at the moment?

Wow, that’s incredible. Can’t wait to get my hands on the txt-file, so I can steal that. Laugh

Moognation
    Participant

Yeah, don’t hold yer breath, Dino Man. I am totally missing something about posting text files. It does not seem to want to work…

After you’ve uploaded it, go to ‘view existing file uploads’. There should be a folder for 2012 and in there you’ll find a subfolder for november. If everything’s right the txt-file should be there.

Moognation
    Participant

Dino, where are you saving your characters before you download them here? Maybe that’s why it’s not working for me?

Moognation
    Participant

‘Tis the season to re-post some holiday favorites from the old forums…

Moognation-Christmas-Cutie.pngMoognation-Saint-Nick.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Moognation said:

Dino, where are you saving your characters before you download them here? Maybe that’s why it’s not working for me?

Something I will mention also, when clicking on the folders be sure you click on the text and not the icon, stupid me got frustrated at first because nothing was happening when I was clicking on the icons and took me a while to figure out that the text is the link not the icon.

ams
    Participant

Scatman

Elf Maiden is awesome!!and the Christmas stuff is amazing!

Weilyn

Badass santa is badass.

Moognation
    Participant

Thanks for the complements, folks! Still can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong with the text files, though.

Anyway, here’s my attempt at a more traditional style superhero…

Moognation-Solaris.png

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.