Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Moognation’s Creations (Ha!)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 198 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

hey i’ve been tryin’ to have a boy and got twin girls instead… :) now i’m gonna age twice faster than you are.

Moognation
    Participant

This was really just an exercise in transparent masking on the 3/4 torso, but she turned out too cute not to share…
    Moognation-Babe-on-the-Beach.png

Harlekin

Not bad not bad, i think the skin color to dark for a blond hair but that is only my personnal taste. The bikini is looking cool, i think if you want you give this bikini for the custom cloths.

Moognation
    Participant

Harlequin, I don’t normally make skin that dark, but she is a beach bunny after all, so I think the tan is warranted. I’ll see what I can do about posting the bikini, but I’ve never had luck posting text strings for some reason.

Myro
    Participant

@Moognation said:

Thanks again, everybody! Of course, we just want a healthy baby (we’re supposed to say that!), but truth be told I want a boy. Why? Because I’m pretty sure a baby girl would age me too damn quickly. Specifically, when she gets to that age where the boys start sniffing around.

So, I wanted to ask the HM community for some good, scary phrases to use on those boys just in case we have a girl. I already know…
    “Whatever you do to her, I’m gonna do to you…”
    “I have a .45 and a shovel, and I doubt anyone would miss you…”
    “Make my little girl cry, I’ll make you cry…”
    “I have no problem going back to prison…”

What do you guys have?

My sister’s fiance is figuring on using this one (take into account that gun control laws in Canada are a bit more strict).

“I might have to register a gun, but I don’t have to register my swords. So when they finally find and identify your body, no one will ever know that it was me.”

Herr D
    Participant

I’ve heard a lot of those. I’ve also heard of fathers researching convents. A surprising number of people have told me I’m a scary person–so I personally probably should say nothing and stare at a suitor for a daughter of mine. Silence does scare some people, I’ve noticed . . .

prswirve
    Participant

it’d be very cool if you teach us how to do masking. that chick is HOT!

Harlekin

Hmm with this light the skin color is more like tan than darkbrown. Hmmm i think i need to calibrate my other monitor. Sry. Text is easy. You copy down the formule for rtf or txt and upload like an normal attachment. And this picture give me an idea.

Moognation
    Participant

@prswirve said:

it’d be very cool if you teach us how to do masking. that chick is HOT!

Well, there are much better masking tutorials on here than I could do, but for her I used three torsos, so that I could mask the bikini top (bustiers) and bottoms (half moon insignia) to two of them and the boobs to the third.

I just made two of the torsos transparent and it worked out great, I think…

Moognation
    Participant

Step into my parlor….
    Moognation-Spider-Lady.png

Weilyn

Oooh, that is awesome! Great use of shading, especially on the legs

Delirious AL
    Participant

Dude you do some mad silhouettes! And I like the way you make your character’s hair very dynamic. It definitely adds some motion to the mix. Laugh

Moognation
    Participant

Moognation-At-Dawn-We-Fly.png

Scatman

beautiful peice!nice to see ya alive!Laugh

Moognation
    Participant

Alive and well, Brother! We’re about 8 weeks out on D-Day for Baby Moog, so most of my free time has been spent getting ready for that. I still drop by when I can, though. Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.