Me if I was a superhero

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Posters, Covers, & Cards Me if I was a superhero

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Atmosphere

Abilities: Teleportation through time and space, flight, can bend time, he can also teleport to different dimensions and has telepathic abilities (meaning he can lift things with his mind.)

Background: Atmosphere is the older and wiser brother of DOOM and wish’s that his younger brother would change his ways. But until then Atmosphere will do what it takes to protect the universe.

hope you like hime!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: DOOM

Abilities: now this guy has all the powers that Atmosphere has except time travel. but he can manipulate dark matter and is able to turn into a shadow. he has a lot more than this as well. but I’m not gonna say cause I would be here a while. but I will say is he’s Atmospheres Arch nemesis.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Emortal Freeze

Abilities: this guy is a ninja of Ice, so he can use Ice however he please’s too. but because he is a ninja he has ninja skills.

(he also has a sensi. but I’m not gonna show him yet.)

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Tree Watchers

These are ancient beings that guard the secret temples of the forest. there are not may left but they are strong and have robotic arms that blast tons of negative energy at their enemy’s.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Space Lord

This guy is able to fly around and shoot laser guns at people. and his helmet allows him to see his enemy’s move before hand which is a very useful ability if you ask me. but the reason why he is called star lord is because he was a general of a ship once with a crew and they were known across the galaxy as hope and safety until Doom came and destroyed everything including Star lord’s crew. For that Star lord has made an oath to find and kill Doom one day.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Voltron

Voltron is an Alien from far away, looking for DOOM who destroyed his planet with his people. he has mind control, super strength, laser vision, and super speed.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Thunder girl

Thunder girl is the kind of girl that wants to prove herself to her master (“Storm”). she has the abilities to control the weather and she can fly! (Storm is not only her master. but also her crush.) She wants to be one of the greats. but she still has a long way to go.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: General Storm

now General Storm is more of a resourceful kind of guy. he has insane weather powers. but when he uses them they weaken him, so he’s loaded with other weapons to defend himself or to fight against his enemy’s. He is extremely skilled in anything military and the reason why he is missing an eye is because he was fighting against Red Shot another extremely skilled fighter. General Storm was lucky to make out of there with his life and he doesn’t like to talk about ever. he knows one day he won’t be around so he has taken Thunder girl in and has been training her ever since.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: The blue bull

This guy has has super strength and he is able to manipulate blue fire. he has a super charge that allows him to charge his enemy’s at high speeds and while doing this he is in a deadly ball of fire.

Background: The Blue Bull is a punch ask questions later. he is very intelligent and when he was young his family was murdered right in front of him by Fire Lord. because of this he has decided to fight for those who can’t. he has funny personality which “General Storm” hates. but wait I machined General Storm, that’s because The Blue Bull, Thunder Girl, General Storm, and some others are apart of a team called “The Hero’s of Legions”. this team recruits anyone with powers. (Also The Blue Bull has an eye for the ladies.)

Attachments:

djuby
    Participant

Great start! Be sure to read the forum rules and guidelines. Looking forward to seeing more.

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Sensi Veir

Sensi Veir is one of the oldest Titans in the universe. he is currently training Emortal Freeze and some other ninjas.

Abilities: Sensi Ninja has the ability to use all four elements that’s he’s got four arms. he also can levitate.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Thanks, I have read the rules and also you guys can make suggestions on some new characters!

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Toxic Fly

Abilities: Toxic Fly can fly obviously. but he also has the ability to spray toxic gasses out of his hands. he can even turn into the toxic gasses.

Enemy’s: none yet.

Background: Toxic Fly was once a normal guy until he was bitten by a radioactive horse fly. He is now a flying young superhero fighting crime. “The Hero Legions” has asked him to join there team which Toxic Fly is flattered but he doesn’t know yet he likes to be free and wild.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Name: Nitro

Abilities: super speed.

Background: Nitro was once one of the slowest people in the world. but once he got mixed up in a fight between “Thunder Bird” and “Fire Frog”, there was much explosions going on that he was affected by it which has now turned him into Nitro the fastest man alive. Nitro has been recruttid be the “Hero Squad” (The Legions of Hero’s).

Enemy’s: “Virus” and the “Hypno Sisters”.

Attachments:

Cody Rinker
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback and I read through the forums.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.