Lost page/archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

So I went to edit some of my post as the text has been screwed up since the forum update. Anyways everything was working great and when I updated my first post it disappeared and I wasnt able to switch pages any more. So I exited and was going to try again but this time I couldnt even find my page. If I search for it in the search bar it pops up but looking through the threads its not there. What is the problem? Do I need to start a new page and hope I have all my artwork?

JR19759
    Keymaster

I have no idea what’s going on there. I’ll have a word with Ben and see if we can get it sorted for you

CKnap
    Participant

Yeah I just checked it again today and I still cant seem to find it. If its gone then theres not much I can do just going to suck to lose the work on those pages. At least I still have most of the artwork.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Yeah I just checked it again today and I still cant seem to find it. If its gone then theres not much I can do just going to suck to lose the work on those pages. At least I still have most of the artwork.

Are you still having trouble with this ? If so what is the name of the topic in question? I’ll see if I can locate it in the back end and republish it if I can.

CKnap
    Participant

Ok weird, I posted here a couple days ago, anyways I checked it and yes im still having the same problem. if I search up my thread then I can find it, but I cant go past the first page. Its still not showing up on the main page of artwork threads.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Ok weird, I posted here a couple days ago, anyways I checked it and yes im still having the same problem. if I search up my thread then I can find it, but I cant go past the first page. Its still not showing up on the main page of artwork threads.

What is the name of the thread ? I will need that if I am going to look it up.

CKnap
    Participant

CKnaps Character Gallery

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Should be fixed now!

CKnap
    Participant

Thats is WAS, I edited a post and as soon as I hit submit its doing the same thing again.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Seem to be having same problem as CKnap

Just edited original post to remove old character links to who knows where(after update) and when I hit save, the forum reloaded without my OP, exited and tried searching the forums and now it seems to be completely gone.

Here is the http from after update
    http://www.heromachine.com/?post_type=topic&p=98/page/2/

won’t change page?

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Thread/archive still missing

Universe Genesis (not the crossover one, just UGen)

the above http doesn’t seem to work for me unless I’m logged in, and then it’s stuck on whatever page it keeps popping up. It says 2 but I think it’s the first without my original post. Any help would be appreciated. I went through my name and looked under topics started and it’s not there, searched the forums not there either, googled it (universe genesis heromachine), again with no luck, but some strange results (just another wordpress site as top of page logo, talking about loans, with my power user profile mentioned in the middle?)

I have no idea what is going on.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Thread/archive still missing Universe Genesis (not the crossover one, just UGen) the above http doesn’t seem to work for me unless I’m logged in, and then it’s stuck on whatever page it keeps popping up. It says 2 but I think it’s the first without my original post. Any help would be appreciated. I went through my name and looked under topics started and it’s not there, searched the forums not there either, googled it (universe genesis heromachine), again with no luck, but some strange results (just another wordpress site as top of page logo, talking about loans, with my power user profile mentioned in the middle?) I have no idea what is going on.

Sorry for the delay, I just saw this post a little while ago. I have republished your thread and it should be working fine now. Let me know if you have any further issues.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Not a problem and thank you. Any suggestions to avoid that happening again? cause?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Not a problem and thank you. Any suggestions to avoid that happening again? cause?

I think that any editing of posts made before the new forums went up will result in the  the thread needing to be moderated and the changes approved. I would suggest any editing you need done to an older post ( pre new forums software ) either send me an email right after you do your editing so I can republish right away, OR ask one of us moderators to make the changes for you. This doesn’t seem to be happening when you edit a post made after the new software went live so editing newer posts should  be fine at this time.

Suleman
    Participant

I made a new thread for this, but apparently I’m currently having this same problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.