Lord Sadoth's Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lord Sadoth's Character Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LordSadoth
    Participant

So I’ve been HeroMachinin’ for a while now, but I’m still pretty much a novice at this whole thing (I only learned what masking was a few months ago.) I’d like to use this thread as both a repository for my designs, and a way to get feedback, help, tips, critique, showers of praise, free gifts, money, and presidential nominations. Just, you know, give what you can.

LordSadoth
    Participant

Elijah Steele is a cyberpunk character. Alcoholic, insomniac, former detective, now a criminal. But he’s got a heart of gold, you know.

Personally, I like the first one better (File name Elijah Steele (3).jpg ). I made the second one because I felt like there was too much black in the first one, but I don’t like it nearly as much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viper
    Participant

Cool character here, and I have to agree I like the first one the best as well.

Vengeance
    Participant

Elijah Steele not bad at all the 1st one with all the black is the better looking one the design of the arm is also better. Not a bad start at all.

just keeping trying stuff and find what looks good to you. hope to see more from you soon.

Nug
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, mate! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help or advise just ask.

Stulte
    Participant

Cool! Always good to see some cyberpunk art posted here.

One tip is to save your pictures in png format rather than jpg for better image quality.

Masking really is what makes this program great in my opinion, but it can be a bit tricky to get a hang of. Like Nug said, if you’ve got any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.