Looking for new characters for my upcoming comic book company.

Home Forums The Writers’ Room Writing Contests and Challenges Looking for new characters for my upcoming comic book company.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Looking for new characters for my upcoming comic book company.

I am a co-creator of Hybrid Comics. We are just in the creation phase and are still coming up with characters, background stories, and adventures for our characters to go on.

Every now and then a request will be made for anybody willing to create a character given some ideas. If your character is chosen you could see him or her in a few years in a comic book fighting villains or trying to take over the world!!!

Herr D
    Participant

Are you looking for hybrid characters, hybrid stories, or you just mean you have more than one genre represented in your company? PM me with any specific request you have. I’m a better writer than artist, and contribute both media frequently to my friend Hairy on his blog. He’s ‘away’ right now, so I’d love to hear from you.

hawk007
    Participant

I have some questions.
    First, would I get any credit if I did? I’m not saying I need a whole page or anything, but I would want, somehow, to get my name in somewhere. I mean, as super, incredibly cheesy as it sounds, these are like family. I created them. I came up stories for every one, and made their archenemies. It was hard work. At least the more detail I put in them.
    Second, what kind of comics? Are they modern superheroes? 90’s? Older? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
    Third, why do you need us? I mean, I’m not trying to insult you, but if you are a creator of a comic, you should probably have enough imagination to come up with characters, right?
    Fourth, do they need to be good quality? As in, do they need to look realistic, or do you just need the basic costume? Because the best characters that I’ve made, I’m planning to use for something, most likely a book, because that’s the easiest, and I like writing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.