Lef’s Cosmos

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Lef’s Cosmos

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Maverik1313
    Participant

Hope every thing ends up ok.

Lef
    Participant

Thanks Mav, I truly appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

JR19759
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that dude, but if you need a break then go for it. Recharge those batteries, exorcise those demons and come back swinging (and any other cliches I can think of that are pertinent). Just so long as you feel better at the end of it, you can take a month off, but you’d better feel better at the end of it *serious face* that’s an order ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

Yes Sergeant JR yes sir!!!!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Lef- Sergeant? I thought I was at least Captain ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

Well things have gottenย way better. The exams are over and I met an amazing girl ๐Ÿ˜‰ Back again with another pose for an older character….BUMBLEBEE

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

Great work! Congrats on the gal!

Lef
    Participant

Thanks Djuby ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

Back from vacation…..Working on 2-3 characters for yall ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lef
    Participant

This is Papa Baboon. Part of a team of experiments on human and animal DNA. Former voodoo/black magician of a tribe, his DNA was fused with that of a baboon. He still uses his voodoo and with the rest of the victims of the experiments, he tries to stop the corporation behind them. (still brainstorming a name for the team)

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Dont got any new concepts yet…I got some ideas for the last 2 members of the Special Forces, but no ideas for the new yet un-named team and the Eternals….Also really sorry for the delay on Project: Ares but he somehow got deleted so I have to work all over again and I’m really not in the mood for that…So I decided to redesign my first teamย on Heromachine (and 4 of my first creations): The Marked Ones. First up bearing the mark of luck: Azure.

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

The leader of the team and bearing the tattoo of power/strength is Crimson ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments:

Lef
    Participant

Well hope this was worth the long long long long wait…. (probably not :3) Project Ares ONLINE

Attachments:

CosmicComics
    Participant

Great stuff, I love Papa Baboon !

Lef
    Participant

Firstly, I would like to thank you CosmicComics for your kind words… And secondly and most importantly, sorry for the lack of content (wow I say sorry a lot) but I’ve hit a wall in terms of creativity and quite frankly, the summer has affected me and I proctastinate a lot more than usual and Im usually not at home where my laptop is so I dont usually get a lot of time on the machine….I will try to make up for it but dont expect too much soon machiners…Again I apologise and see ya whenever I make something ;).

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.