Kicktar’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Kicktar’s Creations

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Kicktar
    Participant

Gratitude.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac111/Kicktar/HM/MirkoDamirNovarZyp_zps25897e64.png
    Mirko Damir Novar is Vorna’s cousin. A pacifist Monster Hunter (Pacifist towards the races, not the monsters).

Kicktar
    Participant

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac111/Kicktar/HM/BloodShadow2Zyp_zps70a2d2fe.png

This is an alchemical being created by the Bloodmaster to fight his failed creation that apparently I haven’t posted yet and thus will redo and post soon.

Kicktar
    Participant

As promised, Shadow, the failed alchemical being. Only failed in the fact that he doesn’t obey the Bloodmaster.

Kicktar
    Participant

Redid the Human Guardian, Cranless.

Kicktar
    Participant

Tried redoing the Bloodmaster. Still don’t think he’s all that interesting to look at.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I think maybe if you were to add another colour in somewhere it could help. When a character only has one colour, they tend to look a little bland. It doesn’t have to be a lot tough.

Kicktar
    Participant

Yeah, I’m just not sure what color to add. I have a few ideas I can try, though, now that I think about it.

One of the Dark Wind Hunters today. Not considered a race due to not having a guardian, but definitely not one of the six. No one knows what they do or what their purpose is, but they do serve to scare children to bed pretty well.

Kicktar
    Participant

A more simplistic character today. On that note, anyone have any tips for shading faces?

Kicktar
    Participant

Denla Aritza, today, a sword trainer.

Kicktar
    Participant

Redid the Guardian of the giants, Zane Hee Sone.

Kicktar
    Participant

Slightly updated Losvir, Guardian of the Guardians.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Cool character, I like the glowing fingernails Smile

Nug
    Participant

Nice Job dude! I love your character designs.
    I noticed you asked about head shading… Around here people call it “Zypping” I’ve discovered.
    It really depends on who you ask as to how they would tell you to do it.
    Here is a little demonstration…
    headshadetut.PNG
    The red circles are on page 2 of the pattern item selection… In the colors tab you wanna drop 1, and 3 down to 0 in the alpha blend.
    (I only give my circles a red outline to keep them noticeably different from the rest of the piece.)
    Then walla! You got zypping. Peoples styles are always diffrent though. I adapted mine from Scatman originally. AMS taught me some things too. Good Luck and have fun! ;)

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.