Keric’s NOT A Challenge Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Keric’s NOT A Challenge Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 408 total)
  • Author

Keric
    Participant

red-spook.PNGwhite-2.PNGgimme-a-name.PNGoverlay.PNG

Keric
    Participant

The first 2 dresses were inspired by something borrowed, something new(happy dress, overlay) the first teal dress was inspired by Great British sewing bee, and the necklace in ruffle dress starred on Rupaul’s Drag Race
    {Every thing else is my own design}happy-dress.PNGoverlay-1.PNGteal-dress.PNGRuffle-dress.PNGanswer-dress.PNG

Keric
    Participant

maskerade-orange-gown-.PNGsuper-girl-redesign.PNG

Linea24
    Participant

I love a lot of your outfit designs, plus how you seem to be able to use anything to make a fabulous outfit.

Keric
    Participant

@Linea24 said:

I love a lot of your outfit designs, plus how you seem to be able to use anything to make a fabulous outfit.

Thank you, I like to think a lot of my outfits work. I use a lot of masking, and resizing. Two-color-test.PNGsunny.PNGCorset-like-.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Not happy with the pose on the first one, but the dress looks good!blue-wing-dress.PNGEevee.PNGOlivia-ice.PNGPryette.PNGAquatic.PNG

Stulte
    Participant

Beautiful designs as usual. I especially like Eevee.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I agree with Stulte, Eevee is cool. Also is there going to be a jolty one in the future?

Keric
    Participant

Thank you, both, Yes, Vampyrist I want to make them all in the future.
    The future is NOW thanks, to science Clemontic gear ON!Leafy.PNGUmbreon.PNGJolteon.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

You have my seal of approval (even if Clemont is a complete scrub, but whatever). And despite Vaporeon being my fave Eeveelution, I have to say Leafy is my fave here, but they’re all good.

Keric
    Participant

These are the last current Eeveelution, and If I must guess, I’d say probably my last poke~humans( now watch as Murphy makes me do more!)Sylveon.PNGEspeon.PNG

Keric
    Participant

dress-and-gown-2.PNGpants.PNG

Keric
    Participant

bigreds2.PNGhair.PNG

Stulte
    Participant

Cool stuff as always Smile

Keric
    Participant

Thank you, Stulte!Saloon-performer.PNGOld-Spanish-Dress.PNGroses.PNGFeathered.PNGMetropolita.PNGdress-trio.PNGEnvied.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 408 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.