Keric’s Challenge Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Keric’s Challenge Gallery

• This topic has 184 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Keric.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Stulte
    Participant

@Keric said:
    Hmmm… Ok, the Zaztic home world has wide expanses of swampland, causing the Zaztic to adapt to survival in trees or water.
    They live in tribes denoted by their tattooes! Although Zaztic are NOT spacefarers, they have a few items that they trade from those who are, such as belts and helmets. They are known to have a religion, but no details have been disclosed. They tend to live their lives as nature gaurdians.

Interesting. Green girl looks really cool as well.

Keric
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2014/02/cameo.PNGhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2014/02/Oberon.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Amethyst.PNGnilla-wafer-top-hats.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Mad-Mages-trap.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Violet.PNG

Keric
    Participant

parslbot.PNGShe-Fighter-Alpha.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great stuff! I love those faces, very expressive! Love what you did with African Violet!

Keric
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Great stuff! I love those faces, very expressive! Love what you did with African Violet!

Thank you! I think you will like what I’ve done with your other girls!(in versions)

These were made for FNF:Round-oneAutomotom.PNGRound-twoAqua-pirate-.PNGRound-three-anthro-animal.PNGRoundfour-Alien.PNGRound-five-undead.PNG

Keric
    Participant

I.C.Wynde_.PNGPink-perfection.PNGgolden.PNGFashion.PNGNatalia.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Sarah.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Post-apoc-.PNGsteps-from-home.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Haven’t look here in a while. Very interesting characters. Do you have a background in design and/or fashion, because the outfits you come up with for your females are amazing! I.C. Wynde, Golden and Sarah are particular standouts.

Keric
    Participant

I have a kind of a background in fashion nothing formal, but I came to hero machine via dress up doll type games, and I hand draw (when I feel like it) paper dolls.
    Love those 3 you mentioned
    ((((((((((((((
    for the 341 challenge:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/keric/2014/05/HammerKnight-of-the-North.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Events in life conspired to keep this one out of the contest.misty-manta.PNG

Keric
    Participant

Indelible.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.