Kaldath’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Kaldath’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 571 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Fantasy: Lythea La`Damor

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Kaldath said:

Fantasy: Lythea La`Damor

Woah! Cool! Cool

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Fantasy: “Lithea”  Special Avatar of the Goddess, Lythea La`Damor

Hammerknight
    Participant

I really like your designs.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Hammerknight said:

I really like your designs.

Thanks, I am going to be slowing migrating the reset of my Heromachine Art over here, at least the most up to date HM3 versions.  Might make a second thread and post my old HM2.x images to if anyone is interested in seeing those also. 

Hammerknight
    Participant

HM 2 still puts out a cool character. I use both in some of my designs.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

CONTEST

Supervillian: Aphrodite

Kaldath
    Keymaster

SuperVillian: Aqualina

Kaldath
    Keymaster

SuperHero: Britannica

Kaldath
    Keymaster

SuperVillian: Shadow Queen

Kaldath
    Keymaster

SuperHero: The Puma

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Britannica is probably my favorite of yours.

You may have said so on the other forum, I'm actually thinking you did?, but are your characters for a story? They obviously share a theme, science fantasy, and if they are for a story I get the feeling it would be an epic.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

MartianBlue said:

Britannica is probably my favorite of yours.

You may have said so on the other forum, I'm actually thinking you did?, but are your characters for a story? They obviously share a theme, science fantasy, and if they are for a story I get the feeling it would be an epic.

No They are not for a story, though about half of the characters I have created have either been Role-played my myself or friends of mine in various pnp rpgs. Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, AD&D, or The Free form, play by email game Raven's Keep ( That's where my users name and the Character Kaldath Kel`Halavath comes from ). The Rest of the character I create I try to make them a fit for those various game settings.  Raven's Keep is no longer active and hasn't been for many years, but the archive for the game is still online with several years worth of posts if you are interested in reading those. 

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RavensKeep/messages/1?xm=1&m=s&l=1

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I may do that, I'm just curious as to what type of a setting they may find themselves in. Also, another one I really like of yours is Luranna Mejeer Aka The Succusbus.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

MartianBlue said:

I may do that, I’m just curious as to what type of a setting they may find themselves in. Also, another one I really like of yours is Luranna Mejeer Aka The Succusbus.

Luranna is from the Rifts RPG from Palladium Book. Rifts is a Post Apocalyptic world create after a Nuclear exchange causes massive amounts of deaths releasing the inherent magical energy in all living things. That Massive amount of magic feed into the environment re-energized the mostly dormant leylines of the earth super charging them, which in turn causes them to flare to life and ripping hole in time and space aka Rifts. The game timeline is several hundred years after the comings of the Rifts, Human has just crawled its way back out of the dark ages, rediscovering old tech as well as inventing new tech, the world is still super charged with Magic, the Ley lines still   open rifts  from time to time and the world is teaming with Monsters, Supernatural creatures, as well as high technology, Giant Robots, etc. 

Luranna is an Elven City Rat ( http://rifts.wikia.com/wiki/City_Rat ) who was born with Super Powers, and runs a small gang of street toughs. Luranna while running some some enemies managed to fall through a Rift landing on Heroes Unlimited Earth ( also a Game from Palladium book, which is Modern day earth with SuperHeroes and Villains ) where she was recruited by a black ops superhero team called “Strike Force” and took on the code name Succubus. Eventually with the Help of other members of Strike Force and some Mystics she was able to open a Rift back to Rifts Earth and returned home.  Brittney and Mea Mejeer are her daughters born after she returned to rifts and have her Powers. 

Her Powers:

Extraordinary Physical Endurance

Extraordinary Physical Prowess

Flight Winged

Alter Facial Feature and Physical Stature ( A Form of Shape Shifting ) 

and

Disruptive Touch ( Her touch disrupts the nervous system of the one it is used on ) 

Brittney has the Additional Power of Mechano-Link ( allows her to mentally merge with and control machines she touch including computers ) 

and Mea has the Additional power of Pause Temporal Flow ( which gives her limited control over time )

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 571 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.