JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

wow those eyes scared me!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

She single? Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

@djuby- thanks

@prswirve- that’s the idea

@The
    Atomic Punk- probably, but I’d imagine it’s quite hard to find a guy when you live for infinity and spend all of your time with the dead. Oh, and all the eligible bachelors of your race are your brothers, that’d be a bit of a turn off.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Very cool. Like a sci-fi take on the Endless. I love it! :D

JR19759
    Keymaster

thanks DiCicatriz. I’ve been reading way too much Sandman/ Death recently so that might explain that.

Anyway, moving on to something else.

Professor-Petegrew.png

A mad scientist, adventurer and inventor of everything that ever mattered (but you never knew mattered), Professor Petegrew lives in his secret laboratory in the clouds above Victorian London and fights monsters with his four companions, a maid, a goblin, a demon woman from hell (she’s actually quite nice, just don’t touch her tail) and an American.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Dang, that’s good. Really like shades of purple that you used and the lighting on the clothing really makes it pop.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Jeimuzu. I was trying to do velvet, dunno if it really worked, but it looks cool.

Anyway. Front & back reference shots of Alctas (who you can see a few pages back)

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/233/b/c/alctas_reference_shots_by_jr19759-d6j3aqg.png

FRM

@JR19759 said:

Thanks guys.
    Just brainstorming, but if people like the idea (and I’ll let my fellow moderators have the final say on this because it’s not just my call), we could at the end of the year have a heromachine oscars type thing, where people nominate ‘machiners in different categories and then vote on who should win the award (categories like best image, coolest thread, CDC fave, best newcomer; for example, I’m sure I could come up with more), and the winners win a “Herbie”.
    I’ll leave it up to you guys, but I quite like the idea.

was looking thru ur old posts and found this. would just like to say i like the idea.
    p.s.i second the AMS nomination.

Nug
    Participant

Where did you get the inspiration for Alctas?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug said:

Where did you get the inspiration for Alctas?

Pokemon Cool and my imagination

Nug
    Participant

YUP! I think mewtwo everytime i see it! ;)

Jeimuzu
    Participant

As a HUGE Pokémon fan, I love Alctas so VERY much! Mewtwo would be very proud Smile Beautiful design.

RobM
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Thanks Jeimuzu. I was trying to do velvet, dunno if it really worked, but it looks cool.

It definitely reads as velvet – probably helped by the suggestion of the color and clothing items; I own that suit jacket.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Jeimuzu- We could talk at a great deal of length then. What do you think about some of the new stuff they’re introducing in X&Y (I’m so getting a Noivern.)
    @ RobM- well that’s good to know, and you obviously have exquisite taste in clothing, provided you team it with a tatty top hat and a bow tie.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I’ve been saying that exact same thing about Noivern ever since I first saw him, he MUST be on my team! I mean an awesome bat-dragon, who wouldn’t want this on their team Laugh I’m beyond excited for X and Y, I mean from the graphics to the new type. And now with the new Mega evolutions, I mean… I am freaking out!

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.