JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Weilyn

Harlekin

@JR19759 said:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/05/Diamond.png

The cloth concept is good.

JR19759
    Keymaster

köszönömLaugh

CantDraw
    Participant

Vermillion’s costume design is awesome! I was going to say what my favorite part is, but the more I look at it, I can’t decide.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway back to the Strike Force.

Hunter.png

Name: Marcell Dupriess
    Alias: Hunter
    Affiliates: W.I.L.D Strike Force
    Powers: Super-Senses, Photographic Memory, Ecological Empathy/ Psychometry, Hypnotic Suggestion, Berserker Strength
    Biography: An albino French- American mutate, Marcell’s abilities started to show at a young age when he killed an alligator that attacked his younger brother with his bare hands. As his powers further developed he became a valuable asset to his fathers hunting business in the swamps of his Louisiana home, as Marcell was able to sense where the best catches could be made and use his hypnotic powers to keep the targets from escaping whilst his father and brothers slaughtered them. He became disillusioned by his role in the world until he discovered that he could also use his powers on humans. He prevented a robbery using his hypnotic powers and, later, helped the police apprehend a murderer by tapping into the psychic/ ecological resonances of the crime scene. Not long after, he was approached by a W.I.L.D operative and accepted the invitation. He was assigned to help Mr. E on numerous occasions and the two have developed a close camaraderie. His powers, and the fact he has been instructed in combat techniques by many of W.I.L.D’s best tutors (and Mr. E) make him a very difficult opponent to deal with.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Red-Raven.png

Name: Peter Reed
    Alias: Red Raven
    Affiliates: W.I.L.D Strike Force
    Powers: (None)
    Biography: A talented engineer, Reed was a member of W.I.L.D’s developmental division, working on creating new devises and weaponry to help their operatives keep the peace. It was here that Reed developed his prototype Red Raven flying suit. The harness allowed the wearer to glide for a prolonged period of time, whilst boosters in the boots provided propulsion for powered flight. However, the project was deemed financially unviable, so Reed never developed any others, but the prototype. However, the W.I.L.D director did see the potential in the suit and gave Reed the option to join the new W.I.L.D Strike Force as its technical officer. Reed accepted and began physical training in order to be able to use his suit for prolonged periods of time. The suit has the potential to hit supersonic speeds and pull over 10g when cornering, but Reed refuses to go anywhere near those limits, due to the danger it could pose him.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

That’s a really nice color scheme across the characters. Those glider wings on Red Raven are awesome!

Scatman

wow!I agree with D sweet contrast in colors,I might say one of my new JR favs!Diown the road I might steal those gliders,thank you in advance!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. Scat, I assume then you’ve realised how they were done then. I’m not really happy about where they meet the hands, to be honest.

Anyway, I’m not putting up the next member, because she’s already up a few pages back. Therefore there can only be one thing left.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/128/1/1/w_i_l_d_strike_force_by_jr19759-d64jxc8.png

Obviously, I only put Turbo Girl in there because of what I said in Strong Girl’s profile, but I quite like the new costume colours. But I think Mr. E might be the best costume I’ve done in ages.
    As per usual, critiques, abuse, favourites, plagiarism etc. to the usual address, i.e. below.Wink

Scatman

Am I right in saying,reverse bat style wings?

JR19759
    Keymaster

It’s the single dragon/bat wing that isn’t curved with the tips covered by insignias

djuby
    Participant

Love Red Raven! Beautiful.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks dj.

I keep forgetting to post this, so whilst I remember here’s my last FNF entry, this time beaten by the brilliant NHA247.
    This was my least favourite of my entries, which is why I put it last, because I didn’t expect to get far enough in the competition for people to see it.

Round-4-JR19759-Emerald.png

Weilyn

She looks really cool! Love the gloves and the colours. I’m usually not a fan of green, but you’re making it look great!

Also, is it just me or does she have pretty huge… err… tracts of land? Even for a superheroine?

Just, you know, making an observation.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

tracts of land? some may jump at the opportunity and say: “It’s harvesting time!”

But that clearly bellow me =P

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.