JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. I can’t take credit for the wheelchair though, that was Vampyrist as well.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, my first round entry for the FNF. No story as of yet. I’ll post the rest after each poll has closed.

Play-In-Round-JR19759-Neon.png

Weilyn

Awesome! Love the hair and the tatoos.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Weilyn

JR19759
    Keymaster

New stuff. Not connected to the FNF, just trying to kick out my creative lull.

Experiment-1.png

In the later half of the 20th century a meteor containing an alien corpse crashed into earth. It was taken into government containment, where the top geneticist in the world tried to unlock the creatures genetic structure. Unfortunately they were unable to isolate a clone worthy sample, but they did recover a large enough sample to splice with human DNA to complete the gene sequence. After many decades of failed experiments, finally a perfect specimen survived. However, the specimen became distressed and in her struggles against the scientists trying to restrain her, she destroyed the laboratory and escaped. Unable to remember anything about her life before her escape from the lab, she is left wondering if she was created in the lab or if she did in fact have a life before. She is now on the run from the government, who wish to use the immense psychic powers that the alien DNA has given her, powers she is struggling to learn to control.

Myro
    Participant

That looks pretty awesome.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Myro

Next FNF piece before I post the next picture of Experiment 1

Zmey
    Round-1-JR19759-Zmey.png

Weilyn

Great use of subtle highlighting, there

prswirve
    Participant

wow how’d you make a rainbow colored hair?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Weilyn- Thanks

@prswirve- masking the gradient background to the hair many times over. It’s not too hard, just time consuming.

prswirve
    Participant

whew really? honestly i never knew you could mask objects more than once. Thanks.

Vampyrist
    Participant

You only can mask it once, but you can put several layers of hair and mask to each one individually. I’ve done it before, it’s a pain.

prswirve
    Participant

I see… Ouch!

JR19759
    Keymaster

It wasn’t that hard really. It is worthy it, because of the effect.

Anyway, back to Experiment 1. (You think that the rainbow hair is time consuming, try the feet on this one)

Experiment-1-Alien-Form.png

Whilst she was running from the army and other forces who want to capture her, Evee (as she had christened herself) discovered that she could activate her alien DNA to a much greater extent than first thought, transforming herself into a more alien form, more similar to the original alien source. In this form, her psychic powers become almost cosmically powerful, enabling her to control almost anything she can think of, removing the effects of gravity, rearranging the molecular structure of objects, becoming empathic and telepathic with animals, amongst many other things. However, as she is barely able to control her normal powers, switching to this form is dangerous for her and anyone around her. Unfortunately, she can’t control when she switches form, so she is either unable to switch when she needs more power, or unable to change back to human when she doesn’t want to be noticed.

Scatman

awesome costume design on the experiment!Lookin’ good as always !!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.