JDJ2508’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JDJ2508’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

JDJ2508

Welcome to my world of creations open for Constructive Critisism

JDJ2508

Um kinda stuck how do i post Pics

Bad-People
    Participant

Click add reply then click Upload Attachments underneath the box. Click + Add File select a file and click Start Upload when the upload finishes loading click Submit reply.

JDJ2508

THx bad people that will help Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

@JDJ2508 said:

I managed to do the first one but i save it as text then click export then in my computer then i get to add reply, upload attachments, add files and there are no files plz help

I’m not exactly sure what’s going on there, all I can think of is that you aren’t looking in the right place. It’s basically looking through the files on your computer until you find the right file. However I can’t be sure what the problem is because of course I haven’t seen it and your explanation of the problem is a little unclear.
    Either way, welcome to the forums, hopefully you get your difficulties sorted out.
    Please make sure you read the forum rules if you haven’t done so already.

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

@JDJ2508 said:

I managed to do the first one but i save it as text then click export then in my computer then i get to add reply, upload attachments, add files and there are no files plz help

As JR said, the explanation’s a little unclear. Basically you need to export your character from HeroMachine 3 as an image, not as text. The text file won’t do anything.

When you export it as an image you’re prompted to decide where to put the picture on your hard drive. Note where you choose — on my Mac, by default it goes to my “downloads” directory. Also by default, if you haven’t named your character anything the file will be called hm3-beta I think.

Anyway, when you’re in the “add files” part of the forum dialog, you have to point it to wherever it is on your hard drive that you saved the picture.

Hope that helps.

Herr D
    Participant

Uh–I’ve used the Export function, but I don’t normally. Another way is to do a screen capture. If you have Paint or some other graphics program that allows it, you can boot it and minimize it, get the pic like you want it in the lab, hold down ‘ctrl’ and [fn] keys, tap [prt sc] (print screen), maximize Paint, hold down ‘ctrl’ and tap ‘V.’ Most of the contests here allow saving and cropping by other programs, anyway. Lots of us save pics on our threads here and other places as well. I use Photobucket, and I’ve seen a lot of people using DeviantArt.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Sorry to take some long to get to you on this, I received the PM you sent me asking for help, however I was under the weather last night and took some meds that made me go to sleep. Anyway I see others have already come to your aid and answered your question.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

JDJ2508

Thx guys sorry i was in clear i should have it worked out but im not sure ho

JDJ2508

Typing on an ipod doesn’t work hope to talk soon image.jpg

JDJ2508

But posting images does yay!!!

JDJ2508

Character Profile for^
    Name : Master of Darkness
    The Master of Darkness is one of two twins trained in The Fighting Arts. His world is similar to our except their is a tournament (almost gladiator like) where the only difference is you can come prepared. The Master of Darkness and his brother (yet to be created ) Singed up for the doubles tournament because of their balanced styles (light&dark)they won that years championship also gaining the eye of W.B.A.W (world brereu of anti war) basically people trying to destroy war threats in an unjust manner. They break free of W.B.A.W’s steel like grip and after making such a name for themselves delve deep into the shadows looking to stop war without defeating innocents to put it nicely PG feel going on. And that’s it so far hope you enjoyed

JDJ2508

Sorry for the blob of writing i just got a creative vibeSmile

Hammerknight
    Participant

Saving in PNG makes for a lot better picture. As for the creative vibe, this is the place to have at it. You can always start a thread in the writing section if you want to keep you writing separate from your characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.