jackles11’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery jackles11’s Creations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jackles11
    Participant

These are just a few designs that I have created with Heromachine and I hope you like them.

Archer-firing-arrow.jpg
    This guy is an archer who is hunting in the forest with a bow and arrow. He despises the company of other people and actively avoids any form of human contact. Because of his lack of contact with humans he cannot even remember his own name and has incredible difficulty in communicating with others if it is necessary.

Blood-on-the-floor-1.jpg

I-call-it-a-CYCLOPS.jpg
    This giant monster is one of many of the creatures that roams the highlands of the industrial country of Farkland. It is a Cyclops and is so large that the smallest of its species stands at 5 metres (16 ft 5 in) and the largest stands at almost 11 metres (36 ft 1 in). On occasion, mountainside villages will be assaulted by these monsters killing most or if not, all of the villages inhabitants. Over the years, brave souls have gone to the homes of these creatures in the attempt to kill one of the creatures but to this day, none have returned because although one Cyclops would be a match for most men, they travel or settle in tribes of approximately 30, a number only an army of men could hope to defeat.

Stargazer.png

Harlekin

Welcome in the forum. Nice themed pictures.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, jackles! Great start.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.