Interlife33’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Interlife33’s Character Gallery

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Interlife33

Clearshot

PS0283.jpg

Interlife33

I was wondering, how would I change my profile picture? Were would I go?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Interlife33 said:

I was wondering, how would I change my profile picture? Were would I go?

Up near the top of the page, under the banner and banner ads you will see a row of 5 buttons towards the right side of the screen. One of those buttons will bring you to your profile. In the profile settings you will find when you can set your profile picture ( or Avatar as it is called here ) as well as your signature if you wish one.

Interlife33

I was wondering if anyone could give some critique on my character here. I would like to know what I could add or delete form this guy. An example of a guy like this would be cool too.

GuyPic01.jpg

Hammerknight
    Participant

Give us the who, what, when, and where on the guy so we can tell what you are looking for.

Keric
    Participant

@Interlife33 said:

I was wondering if anyone could give some critique on my character here. I would like to know what I could add or delete form this guy. An example of a guy like this would be cool too.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/interlife33/2014/01/GuyPic01.jpg

I would increase the size of the head and I’d say that you could add a sash, a weapon (I’d choose a club) a pattern or an insignia could be added to the clothes, I might look into scars or tattooes even…

I like Keric’s suggestions. And he also needs ears.

Herr D
    Participant

There are lots of options here. After you add ears and eyebrows and break up the symmetry a bit, decide what you want from him.
    does he transform to this? Shred some fabric at his feet from Tops/Zombies. Is he always like this? Put some stains on his clothes, give him a club or something. What made him this way? Put a hint of it in the background if you can.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.