Inbox “Page Not Found”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Anyone else encounter this message when trying to open messages in the Inbox? I see that the format has changed. Ideas?

Capture-20131117.PNG

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I will pass this on to Jeff. I just tried to access my messages to test this. Got to the main inbox page fine, but when I tries opening an old message I got the same message you did.

Herr D
    Participant

–yeah, me too. Searching searches the BLOG, not the inbox–? Hey, guys, is this a WordPress problem?

Herr D
    Participant

. . . and is it linked to the ‘most ever users on line’ being a name instead of a number?

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Well spotted! I’m guessing it’s a result of the same set of changes.

Linea24
    Participant

I’ve been having that problem too, with both the inbox and the “most users online” thing too.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all about this, I have been out of the house all day. Jeff recently upgraded the sites version of wordpress and also updated the version of simple press ( the forums software ) and these updates seem to be the source of the problem. Jeff has seemed to fix the issue with the inbox, if anyone is still having problems let me know. I will also pass on the issue issue of the “Most Users Ever Online” error.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Mine’s working again. Thanks, Jeff and Kaldath!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.