Βάμων09 Characters’ Elegy

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Βάμων09 Characters’ Elegy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Vamon"09"

Hello fellas! Laugh I’m a new guy around here and this is my first effort of making a painting. I know it’s a bit weird but i think (and i hope for sure Embarassed ) that you’ re gonna like it…

The-Seeker-Of-Truth.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome Vamon. Nice start.
    Please take some time to read the forum rules if you haven’t already. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Vamon"09"

Thank’s a lot my friend! Smile No, didn’t read them because i don’t know where to look… Can you show me the rules or guide me just a little on how we working here? And if i done something wrong i apologize (i have zero experience on forums). Confused

Thanks in advance!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Vengeance
    Participant

good start

Vamon"09"

Thank you very very much both of you!! Laugh

Vamon"09"

Here’s the second try!
    Behold the Mighty Colossus Helios!
    Helios-Colossus.png

Herr D
    Participant

Did the seeker find it? I have it on good authority that the truth is out there. So hopefully he’s not checking indoors. Smile Nice posts.

Vamon"09"

The Seeker told me that the truth is as outside as within everyone of us, in the combination of the opposites. But he has the awareness that death will be always ahead of him, so he’s living every moment of his life with great joy and awe… Smile Thanks for the compliment my friend Herr D! Laugh

Vamon"09"

My first work on widescreen layout!Smile
    “Within the darkest depths of herself, now finally Psyche can see awakened…”
    Psyches-Awakening.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. Great start.

Vamon"09"

Thank’s a lot for welcoming and for the good words, fellow heromachiner Hammerknight! Laugh

Vamon"09"

Then, Daniel said to him: “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands…”

Well this is my Heromachine interpretation of the myth above…
    Nebuchadnezzars-Dream.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Welcome aboard, Vamon! You’re off to a great start, I hope you’ll stick around.

Vamon"09"

Thank you very much for the compliments and the welcoming, Trekkie! Smile And i hope to be worthy enough staying here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.