Hudson’s Kingdom

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hudson’s Kingdom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hudson
    Participant

Hey everyone!

It’s Hudson, back from a (really long) hiatus due to school, moving, and miscellaneous first-world problems. Wink
    You may remember my old thread, Hudson’s Heroes, which I posted most of my work to…but I had to delete my PhotoBucket account, which caused all the links to turn bad and my Heroes to become un-viewable. I still have all the images I posted to Hudson’s Heroes, though, and I’ll re-upload some of the better ones here.
    I may not be able to post to the forums as often, but I’ll try to drop in on the weekends. Hope you enjoy this thread!

Hudson

Hudson
    Participant

So to start off, here’s one of my old pictures from the Hudson’s Heroes thread. If the picture doesn’t upload correctly, I’ll work on getting it fixed as soon as I can!
    This is one of my personal favorites, as I remember it being fun to make. I give you Rex Raider, a New York City police chief gifted with superhuman strength and durability.

Hudson-Rex-Raider.PNG

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Welcome back, Hudson!

Hudson
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Welcome back, Hudson!

Thanks! It’s good to be back! Laugh

Hudson
    Participant

This one’s a new creation of mine…basically, it’s me as an FBI agent, one view with the background and one profile shot.

Hudson-FBI-Agent-1-1.jpgHudson-FBI-Agent-Profile-1.jpg

Hudson
    Participant

From the “Knighthood” challenge.
    Hudson-Knight-Mounted.PNG

Hudson
    Participant

The expanded version of my profile picture…Storm Warning, high school sophomore and guardian of the skies!

Hudson-Storm-Warning.PNG

Hudson
    Participant

Just a quick armor headshot, inspired by Game of Thrones. Hudson-Bull-Armor.jpg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.