HOW TO POST YOUR CHARACTER!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery HOW TO POST YOUR CHARACTER!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Add Reply, Upload Attachments, Add Files, Start Upload, and then Submit Reply. This should work. I know I have been having troubles on one of my computers adding more then one file at a time, but I can still add and upload one at a time in the same post. I’m not sure why it would not let you add files to a new post.

JDJ2508

It might be my browser i use Internet explorer the only other browser on my pc is chrome
    which is better you think?

CantDraw
    Participant

On the computer I use most often, I can only use Chrome to submit to the forum.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I use Firefox. It is want my wife likes so she is a lot better with computers then I am.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Better is relative, I have both Firefox and Chrome, I use Chrome for most things though I use firefox for using HM 3

JDJ2508

Thank you for your opinions i have only decided not to use IE i will try the others out thx heaps

Kaldath
    Keymaster

FloydFo please do not post your images in this topic. I moved you character to a new topic I just created in the Art Gallery called FloydFo’s Creations.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTERS TO THIS THREAD!!!!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

OK, I didn’t want to do this but I am locking this Topic. I wanted to leave it open encase people had questions but people keep posting pictures here regardless of the numerious posts in this thread telling people not to do so, So ……

***** LOCKED *****

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘HOW TO POST YOUR CHARACTER!’ is closed to new replies.