Heros ex Machina – Zyp's Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heros ex Machina – Zyp's Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Zyp
    Participant

Thanks a million everyone! 😀 You are too kind!

I’ll try to post my entry for the cdc 100. Melmo44’s Phaeya. I couldn’t find a way to get a direct link to it in photobucket and it totally destroyed the quality. I hope this works out fine.

Zyp
    Participant

Well that didn’t work… Guess I’m gonna have to find a better image uploading site than photobucket…

Linea24
    Participant

What about DeviantArt?

Legatus
    Participant

Linking to photobucket works just fine for me.

Zyp
    Participant

Hiya again guys!

I haven’t had much time to heromachine (it’s a verb, right? To heromachine?) in the past six months due to school work (damn you school!!!), but I have been following the blog and forums all the time. Now I’m finally about to get my work done for this semester so I’ve been working on a few pieces on HM. However, I keep getting caught in tiniest details for ages so nothings ready yet! 😀 But here’s my redo of Melmo44’s Phaeya which was my entry for the cdc 100 that I never got up here so far. I’ll soon try to post some new stuff!

Zyp
    Participant

Okay so here’s the picture linked from photobucket 🙂

Wolf Master
    Participant

Wow thats great, especially the armour and face. The thing i would say is maybe the dragon could do with a bit of shading it stands out a bit. Hope school calms down a bit for you.

Zyp
    Participant

Yeah you’re right! The shading is a good idea or maybe just making the dragon a bit darker to make it stand out less. Thanks for the comment! 🙂

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Dude, she is ace.

Zyp
    Participant

Since it’s taking me forever to get anything finished I’m just gonna post something unfinished. The face is about done but he’s still gonna get a body to go with it! 🙂 I’m just putting this here to let you know that I’m not dead or anything! 😀

Lef
    Participant

Oh my…..

Vectorman316
    Participant

Wow……

JR19759
    Keymaster

I am here-by officially starting a petition for you to finish that.

Also, as a foot note, don’t think we’ve ever had a w.i.p as COTW before. Everyone, you have to step up your game if you want to keep it that way.

Skoul
    Participant

Allow me to be the first to sign JR’s petition, in triplicate! Wow!

djuby
    Participant

It’s amazing now! You are an inspiration!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.