HeroMachine Purists: Is Photoshop Frowned upon?

Home Forums The Pub HeroMachine Purists: Is Photoshop Frowned upon?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

TheSoupster
    Participant

@ams said:

Quite the debate! I would have to say I’m on the side of pure Heromachine for these forums. There are plenty of other sites that you can post your “helped” pics like deviantart. I like the challenge of looking at people’s pics and trying to figure out how they achieved the results that they got. But that doesn’t mean I’m not interested in seeing what can be done with assistance. Soupster, you should post a pure Heromachine image against an assisted one to show us what you are talking about.

Glad to start something up! To be honest, I’m more on the side of pure HeroMachine as well, like you said. If I was going to use them for, say, battlers in a game, I may touch the drawings up, but it’s all part of the challenge to just use HeroMachine. Good idea about the comparison too. I’ll probably do that some time next week, got an exam a week tomorrow that I’m going to need to revise A LOT for!

prswirve
    Participant

haven’t tried using dodge and burn on an HM image, but i think zypping gives a more uniform effect though, except if you use some light pen thing.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.