HeroMachine On Youtube

Home Forums The Pub HeroMachine On Youtube

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Keric
    Participant

If I made it in HM made, you may use it.
    http://s1162.beta.photobucket.com/user/kjell17/library/

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@JR19759 said:

@Iscarioto said:

Love your current video, go hard!

Iscarioto, I hope that’s you giving your permission to Kaldath to put your stuff in the video. You are one of the most inventive ‘machiners currently out there.

I will take this moment to make a personal plea to dblade and Harlequin, guys you are needed in this video as well. Alongside Iscarioto, no-one else does stuff like you guys and no video showing of the capabilities of HM3 would be complete without your work included. Plea over.

In addition to those named above I would also like to have the promission of Master Machinist AMS , and also that of Dionne Jinn who in my opinion makes the absolute best backgrounds with Heromachine. However if any of them are uncomfortable with putting their art on display in this manner I understand completely.

If you are not named above please don’t feel slighted, I want to include as many different Heromachine Artist as possible in these videos as you all have some fantastic art to choose from. The above named members just have some of the most unique styles that need to be seen !!

RobM
    Participant

I think the idea is a great one. You have my permission.

Iscarioto
    Participant

Shux guys.

Yup, “go hard” is New Zealandian for the giving of permission, and it also means keep up to good work, so both interpretations really apply here

ams
    Participant

I’m in for the video. Anything to promote the program. Thanks for the huge compliment and right back at ya!

Cheers!

Scatman

I can only hope you would!!feel free!Laugh

NHA247
    Participant

This sounds awesome! You have my permission to use any of mine!

Harlekin

Like what i wrote down in my topic if you think this is good, and not scared out anyone i give my permission.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Ok folks I will be getting to work on a second video within the next couple days and hope to have it posted by the weekend so stay tuned!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looking forward to it.

Kaldath
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.