Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love the red and black star costumes. Nice work. 🙂

Vengeance
    Participant

Solar Flare
    Name: Richard Carrington
    A.K.A : Solar Flare
    Powers: Able to emit/ use all energy along the electromagnetic spectrum, from radio waves at the long wavelength end, through optical emission to x-rays and gamma rays at the short wavelength end.He is able to use energy to create force fields, flight , super strength, and can create illusions
    Bio: Richard Carrington was one of eight astronauts aboard “New Light” high orbit space platform. They had the task of studying the effects of solar radiation on earth.The platform was caught in a solar storm/flare emission , during the storm Richards “Event” power to control energy manifested. Richard was able to absorb all the energy into his body and store it. ( Solar Flare can tap into any energy source : however he is unaware of this , and will consciously draw energy from the sun when needed.Solar Flare has nearly unlimited power at his disposal , and has yet to learn most of his abilities.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I love his costume. Your work with gradients is fantastic!

Vengeance
    Participant

Arachnid seen here in a few of the many costumes he has worn

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Good job  on the different costumes for Arachnid, especially like the different insignias and colour schemes. Really gives the sense that he’s been a hero for a long time with several incarnations.

Great work.

Vengeance
    Participant

Star King

Vengeance
    Participant

The original Star Man is an Earth human who has been changed by Inter-dimensional beings to be a protector of this reality

Two new versions of Star Man
    The first time I heard him was in the spring of 1972. I was listening to 101FM {the buzzard}. Out of Cleveland. Not sure what time it was the lights were low. The radio sound did fade then came back with a hiss and a phase. Sounded like a slow voice on a wave of fame.
    That ain’t no DJ it was some kinda hazy cosmic jive
    He’s the original Space Man waiting in the skies. He’d like to meet us but he thinks he will blow our minds
    He told me I still don’t know what I was waiting for. I’ve been down a million dead end streets and found the taste was not so sweet so I turned my self to spaceman
    I watch the ripples change their size but never leave the stream. So the days float through my eyes but still the days seem the same

Sound echoed in my sight and lights buzzed in my ears.

Now is the time for your change more than you ever were. Powered to make a change in your World

Inspired by David Bowie’s songs Starman and Changes

Vengeance
    Participant

Name: Alex Robinson
    A.K.A:Smoke
    Equipment, armor, special skills: The cloak of Tezcatlipoca, “Lord of the Smoking Mirror”
    Powers: Create a localized field of impenetrable smoke, create mobile, solid tendrils of darkness,hide in shadows, Become intangible,teleport himself and others by opening portals between dimensions.
    Bio: Alex is a non “Event” powered human. His powers/ abilities stem from his cloak of power.The cloak is thought to be a mystical item: however it really is a highly advanced piece of alien technology, left on Earth during the 13th century.

Vengeance
    Participant

Fusion I

Vengeance
    Participant

The Third Steel Jack

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

I like the orininal Star Man costume, and really love the Bowie inspiration.

Steel Jack looks absolutely awesome, great detail.

Vengeance
    Participant

Pulsar

Vengeance
    Participant

Singularity is a alien “Event” powered human hybrid, his body is composed of energy. He wears a containment suit that keep his energy from dispersing. The suit also allows him to use for a variety of effects. He is gaining the ability to take on a human form

Vengeance
    Participant

Indigo

Mr. Vaudeville
    Participant

Would read the Singularity comic. Great concept.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.