Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Name: Unknown
    Alias: The Traveler
    Powers/ Ability
    Accelerated healing, adept in multiple forms of martial arts, enhanced strength, expert swordsman and marksman.
    Bio:
    You wonder what my name is. It does not matter, that sound has passed from no one’s mouth for over 3000 years. I have come back to your time, to stop the events that lead to the waste land I exist in. You and your heroes and villains you made Earth a living hell, a waste land, I will not allow that to happen. You have been given notice I will not allow this time to destroy my world again…

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Which design do you like best
    was playing around with the idea of a American Indian villain
    Names:
    in his current state he is known as Anoki “ The Actor” but has been known to various American Indian tribes as , Apisi “coyote” Arapoosh “Sour stomach” Ata’halne “ He who interrupts” Among other names .
    Powers:
    Anoki is a powerful supernatural being with vast supernatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. Like a lot of magical or mystical beings, he is also vulnerable to iron. He has superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high.
    He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality-warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.

Vengeance
    Participant

Two sides of the same coin Absolution & Vengeance have been united to save the world from a supernatural threat unlike any seen before

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

the 5th man to wear the American Eagle battle suit

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

A villain the Toad has cybernetic enhancements  , to his neck , tongue,hands , spine legs and feet

giving him the ability to stick to and climb walls, making standing jumps up to 40 feet in height or length, (and withstand the impact of landing) his tongue and neck have been enhanced allowing him to lift over 1000 pounds also it can emit poison and or a adhesive substance

Vengeance
    Participant

Vengeance
    Participant

wanted to add the 1st version of Royal Damage

along with the update that Royal Damage has been able to Clone his body using stolen tech.

He has incorporated  the Iron Knight tech into his body on a molecular level

Royal Damage I<span class=”bbcode_spoiler”>http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/RoyalDamageI.png</span>
    Name: Harold Jenner
    Alias: Royal Damage
    Powers: Technokinesis
    Equipment: suit of armor belonging to the Iron Knight

Bio:
    Harold Jenner had always been a small timid person. Not the guy picked last, but the guy never picked. Harold has been ignored his whole life. His small size and inability to be noticed has left him with an over whelming anger.
    The Event effect changed Harold giving him the ability to fix any type of machine and or machine system. Harold also developed the ability to Morph machinery, but his body remained the same. This caused the anger in him to grow even more.

Harold was at the site of a fight between the original Iron Knight and The Gang of Six.
    He was able to recover a large portion of the Iron Knight armor.
    Using his abilities he was able to morph the suit into The Royal Damage battle suit.
    The armor has grafted to Harold’s body and can not be removed.
    Royal Damage’s goal is to destroy all that he feels has done him wrong. His hit list includes heroes, villains, governments, even corporations.

Vengeance
    Participant

Wanted to change Dark Storm’s look a little

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.