Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

American Justice
    American Justice

Vengeance
    Participant

Street JusticeStreet Justice

Vengeance
    Participant

The Plant KingThe Plant King

Vengeance
    Participant

Star Lord Star Lord

Vengeance
    Participant

Dream Catcher IDream Catcher
    Dream Catcher IIDream Catcher II
    I am the adept Zinnur. I have walked the path of both dreams and nightmares.
    I have mastered the Jin-nar (dream catcher) but I fear I am too late for my people. They have been destroyed by that vile beast Stryx Nar’Zur. I have sought the help of those whom live just off Sanity’s Sphere only to find them in chains victim of that destroyer Stryx. Now I come to your realm to find the great champion Mazroth that we might remove Stryx from all realties.

Legatus
    Participant

Nice background for Dream Catcher.

…and you should have named the other one Space Lord. That way he would already have a theme song (MonsterMagnet ftwWink).

Vengeance
    Participant

DragonflyDragonfly

Vengeance
    Participant

Free BirdFree Bird Blue & White

Vengeance
    Participant

Black Diamond vs3Black Diamond vs 3.png
    Pyro IIpyroII

Vengeance
    Participant

The American
    Active during the late 1940’s.An experiment to create a super human fighting machine. The drug used on him gave him enhanced strength and endurance, but had the effect of increasing aggression. The drug caused The American to attack American soldiers. He lost his grip on his sanity and is thought to have died in the early 70’s

American Eagle II
    Wears a power suit based on tech developed by the SDA for the Land Warrior and the flight suit known as X-MAG-1 (FA-1).The suit is worn by three different “pilots”

Sprit of America also known as The American Sprit
    Little is known about this entity. He has been rumored to have been seen during several American wars… No sightings were reported from the late 60’s till Sept. 2001 He has been reported a number of times since.

Project America
    He is a Cyborg fighting machine developed by the SDA. He has been used to fight crime in the United States

American Eagle III
    His wings and suit is bases on nano tech. He is the step father of American Eagle I.
    He started wearing the suit after his step son was injured.

The American II
    He agreed to take part in a experiment to recreate the drug used to make The American I,
    But in his case the drug actived his event power making him several times stronger and more stable than the original
    http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/TheAmericans.png

Vengeance
    Participant

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/FourHorsemenI.pnglast-horseman.png

Vengeance
    Participant

HardCorePhotobucket

Vengeance
    Participant

Light Ray IIILight Ray

Vengeance
    Participant

The NightWing Photobucket

Hammerknight
    Participant

I love your characters, no fancy this and that just down right cool characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.