Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Heroes & Villians of Vengeances

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,206 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Name: BaNar NuKlar
    Alias: The Blue Mage
    Powers: Alantian “Super science” which gives him the ability to alter possibility and probabilities to a wide range of effects, such as flight, mind control, matter transformation, energy manipulation, telekinesis, limited telepathy

His name is BaNar NuKlar “The Blue Mage” he has existed for over eleven thousand years. The destruction of Atlantis was the result of his attempt to take control of the world. This act also caused him to be stuck in suspended animation at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
    He was released when the energy matrix carrying The Guardian arrived on Earth.

The Blue Mage 1st designhttp://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/TheBlueMage_zps36bba31c.png
    The Blue Mage IIhttp://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/BlueMageII.png

Vengeance
    Participant

The HornetPhotobucket
    MantisMANTIS
    BeetleBeetle

Vengeance
    Participant

Ronin
    Dr. Dread is no more. that fool Max Doom has made sure of that. I was ready to share power with him to allow him a slice of my new world order. But at the first chance he stole from me, and he has chosen to state that he is my master. Well the last act has not been played. I have recast remade myself. I am now
    Ronin Now I play the part of the dark hero. I find that each day the role comes easier.
    I find joy in the adulation of the public perhaps Dr Dread will remain dead.Ronin

Vengeance
    Participant

Space MarineSPACE MARINE
    This is a pic of a Space Marine from the class of 3009,
    The colors are for the united world gov. which was formed after the limited atomic war of 2050. However Corporal McCree ( at time of picture) is from the Former United States of America

Vengeance
    Participant

Stark Vs IISTARK

Vengeance
    Participant

The Dark OneThe Dark One
    Speed IISpeed

Bad-People
    Participant

You have a very definite style. And I love Octi-prime(I’m totally stealing that squid-head idea).

Vengeance
    Participant

@Bad-People said:

You have a very definite style. And I love Octi-prime(I’m totally stealing that squid-head idea).

Thanks Glad you like octi prime but I think I am changing his name to Octo Prime

Vengeance
    Participant

PhantomPhantom

Vengeance
    Participant

Storm Hawk
    The Storm Maker
    Growing up American Indian, (which we only call ourselves around the Bilagaana white people) my people call ourselves the people of the morning, and we are of a tribe unknown to those who stand in the world. The story of our origin says we were made to mix with all the tribes of the world. I can still recall the stories of my Great Grandfather,  one day the storm from beyond the world will come and man will be given power as gods and then will the Protector the Wind Walker the Spirit Man the Sun, and the Storm Maker come to be and the shall fight all the evil ones. I loved the stories and the idea that we were special. A tribe that only we knew of, but as I grew older I walked away from the old stories to take my place in the modern world to work and live among the whites. Then came THE EVENT and gods did walk the earth> I have been blessed to be one of them I have been remade as the Storm Maker… the being known as Storm Hawk
    <span class=”bbcode_spoiler”>http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/StormHawk.png</span>

Vengeance
    Participant

The Accuser a.k.a The Protector The Accuser

Vengeance
    Participant

Solar “The Sun”
    SOLAR

Vengeance
    Participant

Ghoul aka “The Spirit Man”
    Ghoul vs 2

Vengeance
    Participant

Icarus aka+ The Wind Walker”http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/leemccree/icarus_2.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

“A” grade work.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.