Hero of the Month nominations for March 2012

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hero of the Month Nominations Hero of the Month nominations for March 2012

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I nominate Python by Vampyrist in his Vampyrist’s Corner gallery, post #78.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Name: Python
    Modus Operandi: Mercenary
    Affiliation: Reptillias
    Powers: Python has two robotic arms which have replaced his lost ones. These arms can stretch and are superstrong. He has become an expert with these arms and a fighting style which uses them to their fullest potential
    History: Reptillias is a reptile based mercenary group. It is basically the Serpent Society from Marvel. Python is their number one fighter, whose arms and mastery of martial arts make him key in their operations.
    Image:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Python-I.png
    CUV:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/03/Python-CUV.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I nominate The minotaur by Black Griffin in his Corner of Insanity, post 17

Black Griffin
    Participant

Thanks , I am honored Vampyrist but i believe this is closed since they are voting in another thread.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I figured that but seeing lack of a new nomination thread, I figured it was a decent idea to at least post the nomination. I personally am still used to the old one nominations thread.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I’m still trying to get all the bugs out. I figured it would be easier to keep track of the nominations this way.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

If this thread is going to be ongoing, shouldn’t you take the “March” out of the title? Just so there’s no confusion.

Hammerknight
    Participant

There will be an April thread, and so on. I really don’t see how people are thinking that I made this so hard.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Hammerknight said:

There will be an April thread, and so on. I really don’t see how people are thinking that I made this so hard.

It’s what people are used to over on UGO 1 continuous thread for all nominations, and then seperate threads for each weeks contest ( or months in our case here )

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hero of the Month nominations for March 2012’ is closed to new replies.