Hawk’s Fantasy World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hawk’s Fantasy World

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Centaur.jpg

Centaur. A very evil beast. They are half horse, half man. There are no women. No one is actually sure where they come from. They are dangerous as a horse and a man, but one have the brains of a horse. A wild horse. They immediately joined the dark king when he took over. They are stronger than humans. They won’t ever let anyone ride them.

hawk007
    Participant

Goblin.jpg

A Goblin Warrior. They are very complicated. They can talk by the age of 1, and start battle training when they can walk (which is usually around 3). Their whole civilization is based off of war. Each kingdom has 3 to 4 clans of Goblins. They fight for land. They usually stay away from humans, but every once and a while, a few goblins prey on them. They are smart, and are very agile. They use this to their advantage. In stead of bulking up on heavy armor like normal soldiers, they have light armor. So, while this is less protective, it allows them more speed and agility.

hawk007
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2013/10/Dark-King.jpg

Dark King. He has been called many things, but few are as famous as The Dark King. He took over the kingdom, and has ruled with an iron fist. He is responsible for many, many deaths. He is actually over 1000 years old, and there is only one sword that can kill him. Very little is known about his past, but they do know that he was born in a time when darkness ruled the earth, and he became part of it.

P.S. I know a lot of people don’t read this, but if you have any questions about the Dark King, please ask. I know he is a very important character.

hawk007
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2013/12/Xadrill.jpg

Xadrill. A mysterious warrior from a land unknown. But in his land, the warriors are also sort of half ninja. They value stealth as much as strength. He is a silent fighter, and hasn’t really chosen a side. He fights only to survive. His ship crashed here, and David has agreed to help him rebuild. He does not fight, because it doesn’t concern him. But David is trying to convince him that unless stopped, the dark king will take over his land, as well.

Trekkie
    Participant

Nice! The black and gold is a very strong colour scheme, especially in the torso-arms area.

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Nice! The black and gold is a very strong colour scheme, especially in the torso-arms area.

Pure awesomeness !

hawk007
    Participant

Thank you so much!

RobM
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hawk007/2013/12/Xadrill.jpg

That’s a deceptively simple pose, but the slight shift of weight between the feet adds a lot of life to the picture. Plus I agree with what everyone else has already said.

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love that armor on Xandrill, very cool character.

hawk007
    Participant

Thanks!

hawk007
    Participant

In case anyone actually cares, this is my last post on this particular thread. I’ve noticed that since a lot of the characters at the beginning look bad, it makes people not look at the good ones at the back. So, I’m not posting on this thread anymore. I’m going to redo every character in this list that I’m not happy with, then, when I’m done, I’m going to delete this thread. Then I’ll make a new one (this one will be deleted) with all the new characters.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

I did not think they were bad .

hawk007
    Participant

Thank you! Just, the ones at the beginning, though they weren’t bad (I don’t mean to brag) but I have gotten better. I mean, with like shading and lighting. So I’m just going to remake them all better. But thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.