Grail’s Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Grail’s Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Nice! I like it.

Grail

Entries in a random-name contest. From the list:
    Amethyst Conjurer
    Brain Gal
    Cloud Beast
    Earth Enchanter
    Edgecide
    Lance Visionary
    Minijest
    Scimtar Master
    Tempest Dolphin
    Tide Nuke
    Grail-Tempest-Dolphin-1.jpg
    Grail-Amethyst-Conjurer-2.jpg

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Monochrome…interesting…Cool

Is that a custom color?

…can I have the hex code? Wink

Grail

Kaylin, it’s nothing so fancy as that. I’m not clever enough to do a custom anything here. That’s just the big rectangle from the Background Shapes menu. I pulled it to the front of the picture and slid the transparency to about forty percent.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Oh, OK. I still like the colour – which one did you use?

Grail

It’s “RGB Green,” the one on the top line of the color chart. That’s colour chart to you.

Weilyn

Very nice! Might I advice you to save your pictures as PNG-files rather than jpg? PNG tends to get less pixelated.

Grail

Inspired by the recent vehicular quiz.
    Grail-Walker2-1.PNG

Grail

At the gym: crunches.
    Grail-Crunch-1.png

Grail

I wanted to try something with the bent leg. This is what I got. I don’t know anything about the character; I guess he’s Captain Generic.
    Grail-Capt-Bentleg.png

Herr D
    Participant

Now if that doesn’t just grab ya.

IT’S CAPTAIN GENERIC!!!! Able to reduce the most ingenious, innovative, and unpredictable evil scheme into a cliche that ordinary police can handle, this superhero–

doggone useful team member!

Scatman

great pic.But I would definitley consider looking at the forum rules about nudity.No offense to me ,but for the younger ones.Or just leave it till’ one of the moderators tell ya what to do.Just givin’ ya a headsup.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

In my opinion a little nip-slip never hurt anyone, but yeah you never know what kind of shinanigens may ensue when you put soft core stuff up.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

In my opinion a little nip-slip never hurt anyone, but yeah you never know what kind of shinanigens may ensue when you put soft core stuff up.

It is called respect, to all the people that post here, most of which have children that use HM.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

@Alexander of Limbo said:

It is called respect, to all the people that post here, most of which have children that use HM.

Sorry if that comment caused confusion, i quite agree with you, women aren’t objects, and the portrayal of them in such a way may give bad or wrong impressions to young-ens. What i meant was in a mature/older society such things can be seen as artistic.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.