July 10, 2017 at 6:37 pm #146511
First upload: a vampire for one of the challenges.July 10, 2017 at 8:17 pm #146514
Introducing: “The Warrior.”
Little is known of his early life. Even his name lies shrouded in mystery. What is known is this:
July 18, 2017 at 12:07 pm #146643
- He was a founding member of an old (now disbanded) superhero team called the “All-Stars.”
- He is a master of all forms of weaponry, but he specializes in swords.
- Several years after retiring from crimefighting, he founded several schools in the U.S. and Canada to teach young people with superpowers (no matter how they got said powers) how to use them properly.
- He personally trains his top students in a school located at an old summer camp in Vermont.
- He founded the second iteration of “The All-Stars.
For this week’s challenge.July 23, 2017 at 3:15 am #146750
Good stuff, man. Keep it coming.July 23, 2017 at 6:01 pm #146761
My creations for this weeks challenge (yes, one of them is the Warrior with a background):July 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm #146766
Here are the other two heroes from this week (it would only let me upload four):July 24, 2017 at 2:26 pm #146788
My original version of the Electric Eel, along with the new version for comparison:July 24, 2017 at 5:19 pm #146798
My interpretations of some of the Greek Gods, for this week’s CDC:July 24, 2017 at 5:20 pm #146803
The last two Gods for this week’s challenge:July 25, 2017 at 9:20 pm #146825
Last CDC entry for this week:August 22, 2017 at 10:26 pm #147308
New alien minion army. The planet they hail from is a military dictatorship. This is a member of the dictator’s royal guard:August 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm #147317
New Henchmen: The Agents of Chaos. Serving under the villain Chaos, the Agents have one goal: Turn the people of the world against each other so that the planet is enveloped in lawlessness of anarchy. To accomplish this, they will do anything. Fake terrorist attacks on government buildings, and frame other governments, cut phone and electrical lines, destroy water and sewage pipes, kill random people, and frame it on the neighbor, shoot everyone at a kid’s birthday party. Although the one pictured uses a bomb, the Agents use virtually any weapon you can imagine (real or made up).August 28, 2017 at 10:21 am #147388August 29, 2017 at 10:24 am #147407
I forgot to put the patterns on the first Charles RebewSeptember 5, 2017 at 8:24 pm #147528
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.