Fun with HeroMachine and Photoshop by Mad Jack

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Fun with HeroMachine and Photoshop by Mad Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mad Jack
    Participant

I put these in a separate topic, since they are a mix of HeroMachine Art and Photoshop Manipulation. I wanted to show what you can do by combining these to powerful instruments. Hope you like it… ;)

DEADZONE & RIFT:
    Deadzone_Rift.png

INK & LONGSHADOW:
    Ink_Longshadow.png

KILLERBEE:
    Killerbee.png

RED DRAGON:
    RedDragon.png

BLACKBURN & TSUNAMI:
    Blackburn_Tsunami.png

BLACKBRIAR & TIBESTI:
    Blackbriar_Tibesti.png

CANNIBAL & REVENENT:
    Cannibal_Revenent.png

LYCHGATE & SWAMPJACK:
    Lychgate_Swampjack.png

HARDSHELL & SYNC:
    Hardshell_Sync.png

COBWEB:
    Cobweb.png

AZTEK & SWITCHBLADE:
    Aztek_Switchblade.png

RUSHHOUR & SCALE:
    Rushhour_Scale.png

WHITE BAT:
    White-Bat.png

MAGPIE:
    Magpie.png

ARDENT & TENDRIL:
    Ardent_Tendril.png

SUBZERO & SWIFT
    Subzero_Swift.png

Backgroundstory:

In the days following the invasion of the Harvesters the man called Trailblazer assembled a group of people who came in contact with the mysterious Walker and developed supernatural but unperfect powers in the aftermath. He brought them to a facility with the codename “Area Zero” where a scientist named Hayden Creed studied the source of their powers and discovered an exotic xenomorphic gene which he had seen before in the alien, that crashed in the desert near Roswell in 1947. With this knowledge he was able to stabilize the Xenogene in his patients.

After the war against the aliens Dr. Creed started his own medical company and in the following months he managed to synthesize the Xenogene and successfully connect it to a parasitic organism that could bond with a human host and grant him superpowers similar to those of the mutated referred to as “The Gifted” but to a somewhat lesser degree and always with a downside. With this invention he became a powerbroker who secretly sells his symbionts to everybody who can afford it …

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome designs. Love ’em.

djuby
    Participant

Very cool!

Wolfram
    Participant

This is very interesting to me. Is there any way you could make a tutorial on how to do this because I would like to make something like this. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.