Eriik the Magician

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Eriik the Magician

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TheFlawedPacifist
    Participant

This is a character I put together rather quickly. Any critiques are thanked in advance.

Thanks

P.S

I actually do draw (this sites alot quicker) and I wanted to ask one of you guys about my idea for some super heroes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Ello TheFlawedPacifist, let me start off with welcoming you to the forum and let you know that I think you have created a really good image with heromachine. Now the pleasantries out of the way it is time to put on my Moderator hat and ask you to read the forum rules if you haven’t already! I also like to point out one particular rule, that being a limit to the number of topics you can create in the ART Gallery section of the forums, thus we ask that you do not create a new topic for each and every characters and instead confine them all to 1, 2, or at most 3 separate galleries.  That being said I doubt you want a shared gallery of multiple characters named after just a single characters and so If you want to change the name of this topic let me know what you would like it changed to and I will change it for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.