Dungeons & Dragons Online

Home Forums Gamers’ Corner Computer Role-Playing Games Dungeons & Dragons Online

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Are there any DDO players Here ?

I real enjoy playing DDO and I am looking forward to the New Expansion they will be releasing this year. Menace of the Underdark which as the name suggests will be a Forgotten Realms Expansion. 

Hammerknight
    Participant

I set up an account but have not downloaded it yet. I have so other projects that I need to get further along before I play. I played Final FantasyXI a lot and didn't get anything else done, so I don't want to get hooked right now. But maybe here in the near future, I'm hoping to get Isia to play to(she rocks at those games).

Gene
    Participant

I set it up and played through it for an hour or so when it went http://FtP.  But didn't really get into it; I've tried a couple other MMOs but just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

Right now, I'm working on an addiction to Skyrim.  It's the first of the Elder Scrolls game series I've played, but darn if this isn't the sort of thing me and my pals dreamed about back in the 80s when playing D&D.

Umm… did I say 80s??

*Cough*

As a side note, the number of MMOs that have gone Free to Play is pretty impressive;  City of Heroes, Champions, DC, Star Trek, Everquest, Lord of the Rings all off the top of my head.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.