dungeons and dragons characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dungeons and dragons characters

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

I like how the Cuthbert turned out.

barbario
    Participant

Thanks! took a bit to get the eyes right. and i like how the shield turned out so much i had to have the priest (Hammerson) find it in the crypt.

barbario
    Participant

heres Moloch the minotaur. (i modified him for the recent contest) the pcs thot he was a villian but was an ally. the kobold i altered one of the “companions” slightly. same with the wargs. cept that big one up frontMoloch.jpg

barbario
    Participant

Wargs-1.jpgkobold.jpg

barbario
    Participant

the pcs encountered a creepy village that was gonna sacrifice this little girl to a kraken! Alice.jpgAlice-1.jpgKraken-1.jpg

tpetya

Hi let me show you some of my works.
    Hope you like them.
    tpetya-thor.JPGBarbár.JPGLorm.jpg

barbario
    Participant

nice bub! those are some huge weapons! wouldnt wanna mess with any of them.

tpetya

Thank you:) It is a little late to ask but is this a private topic or anybody can post here?

barbario
    Participant

oh im a goon and have done soem repeats. heres a bugbear and an alternate bugbear
    Bugbear.jpgbugbear.jpg

barbario
    Participant

last night the party had to take shelter in a derelict mansion. it was empty save an apparent victim who was a ghost! later they encountered her animated corpse as well as other minions of the zombie lord!victim2.jpgvictim.jpgghost.jpgzombiegirl.jpgresident.jpgSea-zombie.jpg

barbario
    Participant

zombie.jpg

barbario
    Participant

ok im gonna do something i havent done yet and include a couple of spoilers. these beasties should show up in the next session. fotrunately my players dont use this site so you guys getting the scoop.Two-headed-troll.jpg

barbario
    Participant

winterwolf.jpg

Razerwing

its good to now ther are stil pepil hoe play DDSmile

barbario
    Participant

thought id post what the pcs look like in my game now. plus a manitcore.margrave.pngarchbishop.pngfirstranger.pngmanticore.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.