DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 898 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Enslaved by Rome after Cleopatra’s death, Nassyr used his skills as one of Egypt’s most feared assassins in the Coliseum ring, and his more infamous skills in the bedchanber of the Emperor’s mother.
    djuby-nassyr.jpg

Moognation
    Participant

That’s a great pic, love the pose! Dude just looks like a cocky SOB. Love it!

Nobody

I agree with Moognation

djuby
    Participant

Speedster – Once heralded as the fastest of the B-Class, Rustbuckett, as he was now known, found himself relegated to parades and ribbon cuttings.
    djuby-rustbuckett.JPG

djuby
    Participant

Thanks for the props on Nassyr – more gladiators to come.

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

@djuby said:

Speedster – Once heralded as the fastest of the B-Class, Rustbuckett, as he was now known, found himself relegated to parades and ribbon cuttings.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/djuby/2012/10/djuby-rustbuckett.JPG

The Gladiator is very good and the speedster entry as well. I have to ask how do you get your colors like that? Every picture has an awesome color palette!

djuby
    Participant

All I really do is double up on highlights. The highlights on the rust is a gradient circle in orange and then a smaller one in gold. Builds depth. Not sure what else to tell you, but if there is a specific detail you are looking for let me know and I will do my best to answer.

djuby
    Participant

As a female Shogun, Eiko was legendary in her homeland. Brought to the Coliseum in chains, she used her knowledge of fighting styles to turn her opponent’s greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses with ruthless efficiency. Her battles went down in history as the bloodiest ever witnessed in Rome. She retired to freedom at age 60 – undefeated and unscarred.
    djuby-eiko.jpg

Nice use of that cape. And I assume that she isn’t 60 in this picture?

djuby
    Participant

@MisterDinoMan said:

Nice use of that cape. And I assume that she isn’t 60 in this picture?

Scatman

ooooh and the plot thickens!awewome i really like the style used with these characters very consistant and well thought out!Love the color work to very origanal.I recently am working with coloring a little differently.cool very !

djuby
    Participant

Thanks buddy

djuby
    Participant

Pop Quiz – mask
    djuby-dragonmask.jpg

Seraph

Rustbuckett is so cool! he green is amazing! I like that it reminds me of some of my favorite robots.

djuby
    Participant

Thanks. Tried to give him a retro look. I find him a little sad.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.