DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 898 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Your cyberpirate might steal himself, and Lyttle ‘Joan’ could practice bench pressing him–Laugh You just made my day.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Very cool! Great character design and that copper color you used looks fantastic.

djuby
    Participant

Thanks folks!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Obviously I can’t comment on Cyberpirate, what with it being a contest entry and all, but what I can say is congrats on the 1000 forum posts. Welcome to the club.

djuby
    Participant

I had no idea. Do I get flowers?

Anarchangel
    Participant

@djuby said:

I had no idea. Do I get flowers?

You should totally get flowers..

But unlike JR, I can say that Cyberpirate is awesome 😊

djuby
    Participant

Thanks

Nug
    Participant

That is a nice entry D! The competition is stiff in this contest! Best of luck to you, and congrats on your 1k! ;)

djuby
    Participant

Thanks Nug. I really just look at the contests as a source of inspiration. JR comes up with some awesome topics. I never enter with any expectation of winning.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well, it’s good to know that my topics are liked by someone. Cheers dude.

Nug
    Participant

Indeed, man. It’s no fun if you enter just to try to win. JR seems to have a knack for getting peoples creative juices flowing!

djuby
    Participant

…and on another totally unrelated topic, a good friend and former student of mine – Michael Lomenda makes his movie debut in Clint Eastwood’s Jersey Boys opening June 20th. He is one of the Four Seasons. Could not have happened to a nicer guy!

djuby
    Participant

CDC-Villains
    Having lost his sense of smell due to a chemical “miscalculation”, Cameron Matthews turned the loss to a criminal advantage. Merging his genius in the chem lab with his vast knowledge of explosives, he has left a path of destruction throughout Toronto using chemically lethal stink bombs. Using old standards such as Butyric Acid, Putrescine and Hydrogen Sulfide partnered with highly unstable gases like Methanethiol, Matthews aka Stench has turned high school prank chemistry into a deadly and devastating signature.
    djuby-stench.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Stench is awesome!!! I love his design from head to toe.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Gotta agree with Jei, Stench is great….That sounded weird.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.