DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 898 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Wow! Thanks guys. I rarely do sci-fi anything, and backgrounds almost never. Glad you like it.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

What’s that sound? That’s my jaw hitting the floor! If I didn’t know HeroMachine, I would swear that was penned. That console is amazing. Bravo!

Herr D
    Participant

With that expression, clearly he’s thinking: “Muahaha! I get to destroy them ship by ship.”

CantDraw
    Participant

Awesome!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks folks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters, I enjoy looking at your art.

hawk007
    Participant

Your an amazing artist! How long have you been doing this? It is amazing!

djuby
    Participant

Been messing around for about a year – joined in June 2012. Learned a lot from the masters: Scatman and AMS.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I agree with dJuby…AMS and Scatman have been great inspirational leaders of mine as well…although dJuby has also influenced so much of my work I think you should consider adding your own name to the list of “masters”.

djuby
    Participant

Maybe someday.

Scatman

@djuby said:

Been messing around for about a year – joined in June 2012. Learned a lot from the masters: Scatman and AMS.

and MAN have I learned alot from you!Thank you for the nod,Djuby and Livewyre.

djuby
    Participant

djuby-MIG.PNG

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@livewyre1014 said:

I agree with dJuby…AMS and Scatman have been great inspirational leaders of mine as well…although dJuby has also influenced so much of my work I think you should consider adding your own name to the list of “masters”.

Oh add me to those who agree that AMS, Scatman, djuby, and a few others around here are true masters of Heromachine. I’d like to think that I was once a member of that group though I know I have gotten real lazy in my Heromachining within the last year or so. I don’t do many new characters anymore and when I do I don’t try any new techniques. Maybe one day I will get that creative spark back!

djuby
    Participant

You are all very kind.

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys for the high praise! “Master”? With such a powerful title comes great responsibility, so I will always try to pass on what I know or discover with the program. That is the secret to this community. Sharing what you know so that the program grows. If it wasn’t for zyp, Sean David Ross, Blue Blazer and many others sharing their pics, I wouldn’t be using the program like I do today. Now back to my ivory tower to create more characters…..

p.s. Do I get a Heromachine black belt in the mail…..?

Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.