DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 898 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Thanks very much.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Bloody Mary makes me absolutely giddy! She looks like she’d make a great villain for a mystery novel.

prswirve
    Participant

Garuda reminds me of an episode of ancient aliens i watched from history channel way back. They claimed garuda was an alien ship. :)

Nice side view pose on Bloody Mary btw..

JR19759
    Keymaster

WOW

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great work.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice, is he Ramses I or II or neither?

djuby
    Participant

Sports Challenge
    djuby-thesilverskip.PNG

Scatman

Wow!I love the way you left the rings in on the zyps and damn that’s creative!Now that’s the stuff!

ams
    Participant

A curling hero? THAT IS SO DAMN CANADIAN, eh!!! HUUUURRRRRRYYYYY!!!!

A curling superhero. Wow… Very nicely done.

djuby
    Participant

Sports Challenge
    djuby-synchro.png

Scatman

looks absolutley wonderful,I just don’t get you Canadians.Of what sport is Synchro?feed me some knowledge AYE?

ams
    Participant

It’s synchronized swimming. And we say “eh” not “aye”. That’s Scottish, eh! You got to go buy yourself some old Alpha Flight back issues, eh.

Scatman

K ,my point was that you Canadians are wierd,don’t get me wrong you and ams are wonderful people and you can’t say that there is no talent there ,but…..curling and sync-ing,and ….well it’s just plain off the wall eh,eh,eh,eh!!Wink

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Scatman said:

K ,my point was that you Canadians are wierd,don’t get me wrong you and ams are wonderful people and you can’t say that there is no talent there ,but…..curling and sync-ing,and ….well it’s just plain off the wall eh,eh,eh,eh!!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

This coming from a man who lives in a country where competitive eating is considered a sporthttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Brilliant work as always djuby

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.