Disraxar's lair

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Disraxar's lair

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Disraxar
    Participant

And here’s that Kaaxth I was talking about.

“Dear sister, are you really going to kill me?” Asked Kaaxth. “You are the only one I ever care for.”

Aznaa hesitated, she didn’t think Kaaxth cared about anyone but himself. But she knew what she had to do. “I’m sorry.” she mumbled before re-aiming her crossbow.

Kaaxth jumped at Aznaa and prepared to attack. “I’m sorry, too. But I will not go down without a fight!” He said.

Lawful sister vs criminal brother. Who shall win this final duel?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Disraxar
    Participant

FINALLY made Zon’s true form. He uses the first one for show, and this one for fighting. (The first one can fight, but it’s not good at it.) Here is some more story behind Zon:

After he got his own body, Zon really didn’t know what to do with himself, besides trolling people he didn’t like. Then he became a Retrite, a group that thinks Retraxis should rule over all life. For some reason, he refuses to wear the Retrite’s signature cowl. Also, he might be dating a lifeform. Maybe. (Engor Kaaxth, I accidentally uploaded him first.)

NOTICES: 1: I’m out of ideas, so please suggest something. 2: Aznaa and Kaaxth are fighting. who should win? 3: Who is your favorite character so far?

Attachments:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Zons looks pretty sick. By the way, you can expand the portrait area in HM3 so things don’t get cut off on the edges.

Disraxar
    Participant

Thanks, Blue Blazer!

Does anyone have an idea for my next character? I’m out of them.

Herr D
    Participant

Despite tradition, a bolt in the leg aimed by any competent hunter is enough to make a man bleed out. So, likely, jumping in to fight, Kaaxth could get in one blow before he goes unconscious. She could just retreat and wait. The interesting thing is whether he’ll think to fake it to get her close and whether she’d fall for it in time to matter.

You’ve made mechs, boddities, and humans. Why don’t you make a piratical six-armed shadowcat?

hawk007
    Participant

Well, you’re pretty good at all this evil-looking stuff. Maybe a Necromancer?

Disraxar
    Participant

Even with Herr D’d info, Kaaxth attacked more than once. He was a very tough man. However, he was weakened much more than he thought he was. He fell over, barely awake.

“I would give you a second chance, but I already have. And a third and fourth. Every time the same thing happens.” Aznna said. The last thing Kaaxth heard was his skull being fractured by Aznaa’s bolt.

Aznaa has won.

For Hawk’s idea, it sounds good. Expect a necromancer soon.

Disraxar
    Participant

Bow before Empris Necrazarea! (Or she will kill you and turn you into a zombie)

Attachments:

Disraxar
    Participant

This is Necrazarea’s pet spider of doom. 🙂

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

AHH KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE

Disraxar
    Participant

The main ‘man’ himself, Disraxar! This character of my universe represents the real life me. He has a orc army and a robot army. His robot armor, the Deadeye Suit mk2, has super strength and has several weapons. These weapons are: His signature Gun-Spear (The one he is holding), which can stab, shoot bullets, and shoot energy blasts; his oversized battle hammer; a bazooka; the Overkill Gun, a weapon so huge that it will be depicted separately, and finally a KeyBlade which I can’t depict do to copyright.

Also, he has some magic, and he can break the 4th wall. No really, one of his offical abilities is breaking the 4th wall.

Attachments:

Disraxar
    Participant

Can I use characters I make here for avatars on the MineCraft Forums?

hawk007
    Participant

You go on there, too?

Anyway, I’d guess yes. Though, don’t take my word for it, because I’m not a moderator, and I don’t want to give false information.

Disraxar
    Participant

Sooo…. It’s been awhile since I posted something, so here’s a character I just drew. Don’t ask me what the initials stand for. Story coming soon.

Attachments:

Disraxar
    Participant

OK… This character’s creation is kinda interesting. The initial character came from a random daydream. I liked the idea and turned it into character. She can change between a neko (the common term for cat-human hybrids), and a bird-human hybrid (which will be depicted in the future, but I do not have time to do it right now), and a normal human. (which will not be depicted. it looks exactly like neko form except without cat-ears and a tail.) She is sweet, hyper, friendly, and doesn’t like fighting. Don’t attack her though, as she will retaliate with powerful magic!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.