Delirious AL’s stufffffffffffffffffffffff.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Delirious AL’s stufffffffffffffffffffffff.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love, love, love your work. Too many favourites to name, but Rasta Peace and Guru Yatra have to get a massive shout.
    However, I have a mate who is from Glasgow, he has the broadest Scottish accent ever, and he’s black, so I do believe that the assertion you made about Lachlann is false, because I know two black Scotsmen (my mate and his dad).

Keep up the good work.

Luc

I don’t usually comment on other people’s galleries, usually I just peek through them without saying anything… Buuut I just had to break that habit here to say Cricket has to be quite possibly my new favourite character created in HM, bravo!

Delirious AL
    Participant

Thanks dudes and dudettes! I’m glad you likey! Laugh
    I should think about coming up with some kind of sci-fi world for these chars to inhabit…
    More to come soonish! Cool

Harlekin

Nice works here, really nice. I think i send you a request.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. Please take the time to read the forum rules.

prswirve
    Participant

aw too much overwhelming stuff! keep em coming.

Delirious AL
    Participant

Thanks for the positive remarks. Hey if anyone wants a more in-depth story behind a character or a more detailed explanation of a character’s power set, just say so and I’ll whip up what was initially in my head upon their conception.

Blight
    He sits on my porch and kills the mosquitoes for me.
    DeliriousAL_Blight.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Creepy! Good stuff.

Delirious AL
    Participant

For the “Country Pride” character contest:
    Il Forno
    He can make a pizza without an oven!
    Il-Forno.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Mama Mia!

Bad-People
    Participant

@Delirious AL said:

Thanks for the positive remarks. Hey if anyone wants a more in-depth story behind a character or a more detailed explanation of a character’s power set, just say so and I’ll whip up what was initially in my head upon their conception. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Blight
    Works the graveyard shift out on the farms.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/thebob/2013/02/Blight.png

Like it. The hat alone is brilliant.

Legatus
    Participant

@Bad-People said:Like it. The hat alone is brilliant.

dito

Scatman

pizza man is the bombino!!!!

Delirious AL
    Participant

Spark
    She sports a nifty solid-light-manifesting suit! Or something like that. Confused …And then again with her lights off.
    DeliriousAL_Spark.png DeliriousAL_Spark_LightsOut.png
    …ignore the mistakes and inconsistencies. THEY’RE NOT THERE! Surprised oooOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOoooo~

Trample
    One hand is equipped with brass knuckles; the other hand IS brass knuckles! Surprised
    DeliriousAL_Trample.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

They are both fantastic, I love the light effects on Spark and Trample’s helmet and brass knuckle hand.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.