dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Working on some boots.

Boot_TallBlack_AMS_show

JR19759
    Keymaster

Bootiful

dblade
    Participant

Working on the poll winner boots as well.

Boot_Wrapped_Poll002

ams
    Participant

For your consideration……

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

Liking the long boots.  More the 2 separate items than the single.  Would you be able to separate the laces from the items?  That way we could use them on other boot items and be able to have them separate colors.  Also we could use 2 different shades on the boots themselves like most of the existing boot items.  The foot boot piece on it’s own is a strong piece for male and female characters.  Great tread on the bottom!  Love the wrapped boot item.  Again if you separate the wrapped cloth part, you could put it on any existing item and have multiply different wrapped boot possibilites.

Making your head swim, yet?  Try living in mine….Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Separation of body hair into 3 items to be able to use on other body parts easlily?

Attachments:

dblade
    Participant

Did a little test. I found some black and white art on the internet (a Sue Storm piece) and then extracted the hair and converted to a HeroMachine ready asset. I made some minor adjustments but for the most part I simply took the image and used Illustrator to make it vector artwork. I’ll have to ask Jeff how he feels about me converting pieces of someone else’s artwork in this way. Since I didn’t recreate/interpret the piece as new artwork I can’t call it totally my work. Using this technique I can take any black/white hairstyle already created in a comic book style and make it a HM3 piece.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

I like what you have done with the hair, it’s a great start,but (MPO) It is too “big hair” I would cut it into 3 pieces (i put red lines to show where I’d put the cuts)

And perhaps a typical norwegian girls costume?

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

this post will be reposted when i get the pic to upload.

Keric
    Participant

Here are a few nice piece you may use if you like, I really like the Fleur de lis from HM 2.5

Attachments:

dblade
    Participant

I like what you have done with the hair, it’s a great start,but (MPO) It is too “big hair” I would cut it into 3 pieces (i put red lines to show where I’d put the cuts) And perhaps a typical norwegian girls costume?

You read my mind. I was contemplating cutting the hair down in other versions. Right now this is just a test though. I am asking permission to use this technique since this is a straight extraction of existing artwork. Once I find out one way or another I will post here.

Thanks for the art suggestions.  The vest piece from the Norwegian costume would especially be cool to add to the HM3

dblade
    Participant

Project Hair is coming. More details later.

dblade
    Participant

the boots and a few other items have gone live

ams
    Participant

Found theboots, but not other items.  Hmmmmm…….

Thanks for the new boots!  Cheers!

dblade
    Participant

I will announce them in the blog tomorrow night. I’m trying not to clog up the blog since a new weekly contest was just posted.

You can find the other three items in Headgear/Fantasy, Mouth/Standard, and ItemsRight/Miscellaneous (the saddle, which I need to break up into components).

VariousItems_102415

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.