dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 999 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@DiCicatriz said:

He’s looking ready to say “Bye, son.”

Awful pun. I know… I’m sorry… I’ll show myself out…

Oh man, dude. I’ve been sitting here trying to think of bad puns for this request ever since it was posted, but not even I could sink that low. I applaud your dedication to terrible punning.

Scorp
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Awful pun. I know… I’m sorry… I’ll show myself out

Bye, son!

Stulte
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Awful pun. I know… I’m sorry… I’ll show myself out…

http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/George-Costanza-clapping.gif

dblade
    Participant

Working draft of the Bison head.

Head_Bison.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

He doesn’t look very happy about being a working draft does he. I think to cheer him up he needs to be finished, the sooner the better preferably.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Looking good. I would make the eyes a little farther apart, because they have a large bridge across the nose that make them look like they have a real fat and wide face. My 2 cents.

Legatus
    Participant

I’m with Hammerknight on this matter. The eyes a little wider apart and a little smaller. The overall shape of the head should also be a little wider at the top.

hawk007
    Participant

How does this work? Is it only suggesting curtain things, or suggesting whatever you want, or only suggesting and curtain times? How does it work?

dblade
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

How does this work? Is it only suggesting curtain things, or suggesting whatever you want, or only suggesting and curtain times? How does it work?

This is a place to post art suggestions that I may put into a poll for everyone to vote on. I also create pieces for people who win the Character Design Contests and this is where I ask them to post their prize requests.

And sometimes I just fulfill a request because I really want to see it in the Machine.

dblade
    Participant

Revised bison head next to old bison head.

Head_Bison_SHOW.jpg

Scorp
    Participant

That is looking pure gravy now dblade! Looking forward to using that bad boy.

Scorp

hawk007
    Participant

@dblade said:

@hawk007 said:

This is a place to post art suggestions that I may put into a poll for everyone to vote on. I also create pieces for people who win the Character Design Contests and this is where I ask them to post their prize requests.

And sometimes I just fulfill a request because I really want to see it in the Machine.

Thanks!

dblade
    Participant

Energy/Lightning Bolt.

Sword_Lightning.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks like the cracks in reality from season 5 of Doctor Who. Needless to say, I approve.

dblade
    Participant

Adapted the bison eyes to make scary eyes.

Eyes_Scary.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.