dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Keep up the good work, Madjack. Alas, these items take time to place in the Flash sets and I only have so much to give. So bit by bit they will make their way into the program.

Have you ever worked in Flash?

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ams said:
    I’ll try and search out a god reference pic to show what I mean.

That would be great – the accurater the reference the easier it is to reproduce… ;)

@dblade said:
    Keep up the good work, Madjack. Alas, these items take time to place in the Flash sets and I only have so much to give. So bit by bit they will make their way into the program.

No problem, patience is a virtue. However, I only speak for myself, so if other people here are getting impatient, you have to come to terms with them. ;)

More than once – both animating and programming with ActionScript(2). Like I said, I’m a media designer by trade which means that I have to work with all programs from the Adobe Creative Suite frequently… Laugh

BTW – here’s todays batch. As you can see, there are already less items.
    wip03-1.png

Linea24
    Participant

I’m definitely going to be using those eye-tattoo-mask-thingys. (sorry, brain left early for winter break)

dblade
    Participant

More than once – both animating and programming with ActionScript(2). Like I said, I’m a media designer by trade which means that I have to work with all programs from the Adobe Creative Suite frequently… http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

That is excellent (I was pretty sure you did but I didn’t want to assume). I ask because if Jeff gave his blessing and you were interested it would be great if you could add your items directly into the Flash sets once they were completed. You wouldn’t have to wait for me and you would have almost instant gratification (well, 4 hours at the very most). Of course this is dependent on Jeff’s blessing since this is his application and he has complete say on everything, especially these vital parts of the program.

The only catch is that you would have to be able to save to CS3. I work on Flash CS4 at home so I can save down.

One of the great things about putting in your own items is that if your really need something for a piece you could create it and see it HeroMachine all on the same day. THE POWER IS EXHILARATING! BWAH HAA HAA HAA!

Mad Jack
    Participant

That sounds good. Maybe Jeff will be okay with it if we do it this way: I send you my files, you take a quick few to them to see if they are okay and after you gave your consent I add them to to the Flash sets (for which I would need a short tutorial nevertheless). Well, I think you should ask Jeff – at wiorst he says no and at best yes. ;)

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I’ll email Jeff now and ask him about it.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The way you two and Jeff are going, you’d think it was Christmas. Oh wait, it is (nearly).

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

I think this is one of those “making the sausage” topics best left to private emails rather than in a public forum. I’ll send a message to dblade and Madjack now.

dblade
    Participant

@Jeff Hebert said:

I think this is one of those “making the sausage” topics best left to private emails rather than in a public forum. I’ll send a message to dblade and Madjack now.

True. Sometimes I forget myself in my enthusiasm. Embarassed

dblade
    Participant

Started working on the anticipated winner of the Whiz Bang poll. No Color2 yet.

Boot_HeavyInfantry_DRAFT1.jpg

dblade
    Participant

Would anyone be too upset if I did another footwear poll? I really think that’s a category that needs more stuff.
    Any suggestions?

Herr D
    Participant

You were sick? :sniff: Well, glad you’re getting better. Smile I’m not sure what other people want–most of the humanoid footwear styles are covered. You guys are getting most of the claws / talons / hooves, too.

What I don’t see are more simian feet, non-claw paws (rabbit?,) flippers, tentacles, landing gear, bug feet, stilts, wounded feet, velcro closures, and boot weapons. The category could be rounded out?

CKnap
    Participant

Keric
    Participant

I am going to suggest a male version of the circled footwear (As many people that do Roman stuff, I’m lil’ suprised it didn’t come up before!)
    Roman.PNG
    Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

Maybe something like a velociprey-like foot. Ya know, like the lizard foot but the first toe is bigger and shaped like a hook.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.